39 minutes ago, Mommy said:

But then how do you brag to everybody about all the great things you are doing?

I don't! I got so sick of it all. I probably fucked up friendships by doing it and that sucks but my sanity shouldn't be the cost of using social media. 

Fucking got banned for 30 days for calling a 12-year old kid, who insults and denigrates other people, an "inbred faggot". Had to make an alt account and my main acc will be freed again on 4 May

Facebook is like genital warts. It may have helped you get laid in high school but the consequences are there. When you get rid of it, it is never really gone. 

On 4/17/2020 at 4:19 PM, Salsh Borski said:

It’s good for looking at desperate whores you used to know years back who were hot and loved themselves, now bloated with kids and single, desperately posting edited pics of themselves and professing how “happy” they are 

basedposting is real

58 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Facebook is like genital warts. It may have helped you get laid in high school but the consequences are there. When you get rid of it, it is never really gone. 

How do genital warts help you get laid?

Coronavirus censorship on Facebook is out of control.

They got fact checkers that have been proven wrong discrediting stories and putting an overlay on posts saying its False to try and influence what people believe.

You know how that row of “people you may know” shows up on your feed every once in awhile?

Well I look through it and sometimes I recognize people vaguely and sometimes I don’t.

But after awhile I noticed that they all start to look familiar so I end up recognizing the unknown face and thinking "where do I know them from?"

I think I know them only from the people I should know row. Does that happen to anyone else?