Sign in to follow this  
Broskirose

*GAME OVER* The Voyage - Mafia

Rafal is playing the "lol i dunno wut im doin i'm not mafia lol" card.

FOS: Rafal

WTF? I just expressed my educated guess as to who is mafia. What more did you expect?

Methinks NormalGuns made a vote that he realized made him look suspicious and then panicked and changed it to the first person he could think of.

In my opinion this is rather unlikely, considering you haven't posted before on this page before he did. If he were about to change it to the first person he'd think of, wouldn't he most likely chose someone whom he just saw post?

Methinks NormalGuns made a vote that he realized made him look suspicious and then panicked and changed it to the first person he could think of.

In my opinion this is rather unlikely, considering you haven't posted before on this page before he did. If he were about to change it to the first person he'd think of, wouldn't he most likely chose someone whom he just saw post?

This. And the post above his is mine, and the posts above mine are about mine post (and JB) therefore if he indeed thought that voting me was too suspicious, then he must be mafia, then if he voted me it must mean I'm town, right bacardimayne?

Ten little Soldier boys went out to dine;

One choked his little self and then there were nine.

Nine little Soldier boys sat up very late;

One overslept himself and then there were eight.

Eight little Soldier Boys travelling in Devon;

One said he'd stay there and then there were seven.

Seven little Soldier Boys chopping up sticks;

One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.

Six little Soldier Boys playing with a hive;

A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.

Five little Soldier Boys going in for law;

One got in Chancery and then there were four.

Four little Soldier Boys going out to sea;

A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.

Three little Soldier Boys walking in the zoo;

A big bear hugged one and then there were two.

Two Little Soldier Boys sitting in the sun;

One got frizzled up and then there was one.

One little Soldier Boy left all alone;

He went out and hanged himself and then there were none.

I love it when people complain about the game being slow and expect someone to bend over. As for the number of random FOS', is there really any point to that without backing it up? I get that we're supposed to be trying to throw people off, but anyone who reacts a random FOS on them is an idiot.

Those quotes on JB are very confusing, but it's possible he even confused himself and was genuinely concerned. I could go either way on that one. Like I said on the last day, I don't like the feeling Layne is giving out, but he's been better today. That said, I felt stronger about him than I did CHITR and made that no secret.

JB why did you do that.

It looked like a lynch, but then nothing happened. We didn't go to night for some reason :shrugs:

What do you mean nothing happened? We were waiting on Blowski to sign in and take it to night. Blowski had previously stated we could post during twilight.

Catch Her

1) reached majority vote

2) role revealed

And Then you unvote him? :shrugs:

Cop should investigate John if he is not lynched

My posts sound forced Iceman?

Well in one way they kind of are! I'm at work, its the only place iv got interwebz access at the minute and I don't want to be caught on a forum.

JB, your excuse/reasoning is very very weak!

I'm really unsure as to what to do for day 2. I thought we would have had more to go on.

Arnold seems more town to me today.

Sandman is very quiet, where he at?

Cop should investigate John if he is not lynched

This

No. Not this.

Now we know for sure JB will not be killed. The mafia has an incentive to keep him alive now in order to have the cop investigate him (assuming he is town, which he may not be). The cop needs to investigate someone who they think is mafia, make a bold statement, have the town trust him or her and have the doctor protect him or her.