Sign in to follow this  
Broskirose

*GAME OVER* The Voyage - Mafia

With 11 possible votes, wouldn't CHITR's 6 votes be a majority, and therefore a lynch?

Take us to night, Broski.

there is 12 possible votes. I dont understand your logic. Why would there be a note missing when Normal_Guns started posting?

Who votes for themselves?

In all my games of mafia, I have honestly never considered that. MVPJB.

mind=blown

So ...

If we lynch CHITR and he turns up town, have we learned anything? Is it a useful day 1 lynch?

Why aren't the mafia coming to the defense of one of their own? Because CHITR isn't mafia.

Unvote: Catch Her in the Rye

John B you sneaky SOB

Why are you unvoting Catch Her now that the vote has been exceeded and he role revealed town? Then saying your reasoning is the mafia isn't coming to his defense?

1) mafia don't always defend other mafia, especially on day 1. If anything their strategy could be to separate as much as possible

2) who is to say other mafia aren't "sticking up" for him this far. I've seen people try to shade away from Catch Her

That being said its obvious catch her is town, as he role revealed. So unvoting him now is pointless.

This is going to be a short game if we're playing vote until someone is supposed to be lynched, asking them their role, unvoting accordingly :lol: Catch Her gave me some town vibes, but I can fully appreciate why you all voted for him, just wouldn't have been my first choice. I think there are much fishier characters in this game, but I'll stand corrected if need be, and face the fishes.

Fish.

Catch Her In the Rye was thrown overboard like a sack of potatoes. Once the crew realised they made a mistake, panic overwhelmed them. John Bonham tried to throw CHITR a life preserver but it was too late.

life-preserver.jpg

Catch Her In the Rye was town aligned

One townie down. Little did they know, that more casualties were on the way.

The game is now in Night phase. Send in your powers if you have them and don't post in the thread until it is Day.

Edited by Broskirose

The events of the previous day had everyone in a horrible mood as they gathered for breakfast in the hall. "Any idea on our location yet Captain?" asked NormalGuns. "Still no clue" replied Iceman24. "We could be days away from land".

"Anyone seen arnold layne today?" said Dean-16. There was no answer. "I'll go look for him".

Just before Dean set out to search, arnold opened the door from the bathroom. Turned out he was just taking a long shit. "Morning everybody!" he said. "Hey, where's that British guy?"

They would later find Tottenhman stabbed to death in his room.

knife-attack1.jpg

Tottenham was town aligned

Fear was in the air.

Day 2 - 10 players, 6 votes to lynch

Edited by Broskirose

John Bonham is majorly suspicious for trying to lift off the vote off of CHITR in the last minute.

I agree as I posted about this before day 1 ended.

I wonder why the mafia went for Totts, any thoughts? Random ?

1)could of been trying to find the cop.

2) maybe Totts was on to someone in the maf

3) they were trying to physche everyone out with random as to not leave any trail

4) possibly wanted to put some heat on TTM!

I need to reread day 1 but Bacardi be scurrin' me, Dean be makin'me all worried, and it smells like Johnny K Bizzle done farted up n' hure.

3) they were trying to physche everyone out with random as to not leave any trail

I need to reread day 1 but Bacardi be scurrin' me, Dean be makin'me all worried, and it smells like Johnny K Bizzle done farted up n' hure.

What are your thoughts on Mr. Bonham.

What are your thoughts on Mr. Bonham.

What are yours?

My thoughts mirror those of you and Deans. He has played this game numerous times and I think he should have known better than that. It seemed like too much of a rookie move and because of that, sits uneasy with me.

Why am I making you all worried Stevie?

My thoughts mirror those of you and Deans. He has played this game numerous times and I think he should have known better than that. It seemed like too much of a rookie move and because of that, sits uneasy with me.

Exactly, you can only use the "im a noob at this" excuse for your first 3 games, MAX!

Anything to say for yourself Mr Bonham? Did you honestly think your unvote would count? Im thinking it was just a last minute play to get your name of the "list of votes who killed a townie", but in essence you did exactly the opposite by turning all attention on yourself.

The Quotes in Question

With 11 possible votes, wouldn't CHITR's 6 votes be a majority, and therefore a lynch?

Take us to night, Broski.

So ...

If we lynch CHITR and he turns up town, have we learned anything? Is it a useful day 1 lynch?

Why aren't the mafia coming to the defense of one of their own? Because CHITR isn't mafia.

Unvote: Catch Her in the Rye