Sign in to follow this  
Broskirose

*GAME OVER* The Voyage - Mafia

If I recall, NormalGuns did this in one of my games as well. There's no point wasting a vote on him if he's going to be modkilled. The two people acting most strangely at the minute our Layne and CHITR, but I appreciate they've also just been the most active.

Biggest problem for me is they've both voted for each :shrugs:

Slippery slope here guys.. Can't you see the difference between posting alot, trying get some action into a game that was a dead as a cat on the side of the road..

Obviously I can't be everybody's cup of tea.. Since I'm coffee, that would be very hard indeed.

To JB, I hope you can tell the difference on poking at bit of fun at everyone and "not being pro town", remember, I did'nt throw down the first vote, nor did I make any solid allegations, I just threw up on Arnold who immediately came out of hiding with sub machine guns, and Iceman followed up with a vote, only to leave me, screaming defense against those two mullets, while screaming defense makes you seem guilty, and if you say guilty, then you must be, so its a lose lose by those standards..

Really, I've only lost one game of the 4 I've played, and not that it takes a incredible genious, do you really think I would be that daft as to put myself in a corner ?!?

Oh well.. I'll throw my hands up, go for a drink, let all the women decide if they want to follow the always solid reasoning of Arnold and the "number" generator or if they, by some miracle could have an original thought.. Awaiting the verdict.

I voted Arnold, because, he jumped out of no-where, when I threw random shit around, as JB mentioned, it seemed weak, and he always does when being mafia, so its an obvious choice.. For the games sake I am willing to compromise:

Un-Vote - Arnold

Official Vote - Normal Guns

Christ.. Fuck this.. I'm going rebel on this ship.. Although I am not mafia, I sure as fuck do hope they win, with the logic of this bunch of monkeys..

Come on sucka's vote me off already.. I'll get going on writing the next game then..

Utterly ridicoulous.. Post alot, Die alot.. Lesson learned.. Aye !

Obviously as no one else is posting anything, and all the attention is on me, so there's really no way out of this is there.. Such an easy set up..

I will never understand what makes, posting a lot of obviously joking shit, suspicious ?!

It would be the worst mafia tactic ever, really.. Think about it..

I would definately lay low, see who throws the first stones in boredom and play them out against each other.. Then I would try to find "clues" and throw up a possible scenario where you leave the conclusion to be found by somebody that will think they are really smart, because he is the 2'nd player to build on the idea, he would get the 3'rd and 4'th to reach there own version of the truth and by then its one of 4 others left that will be out the door..

I know that to everybody defense is like cementing your guilt, which is odd human psychological behavior, perhaps this is the reason so many innocent people die, we like to blame and convict, so that we don't have to wonder or worry.. But BY GOD I WILL DEFEND MYSELF AS TOWN TILL THE DAY I DIE !!

Lets get on with it ! And please, for gods sake, try to argue your point in voting for someone, either by theory or just something made up..

With his vote for NormalGuns who is going to be modkilled anyway, I feel confident in my vote for CHITR

Oh and just to point out a few facts from this genius post:

1: You voted for him yourself ?

2: (As per your post above about "helping" town) I don't see you or anyone else helping town in any way or even trying to come up with something.. The classic mistake of mafia's first round seems to be, whoever makes a move is dead..

And sorry for my "defensive" tone, but I'm not going down in quietly.

I'm gonna be a proper mad bastard and go down a different route. Like I said before, I was stuck between CHITR and Layne. I do think it's fishy that he voted for Normal Guns after it's been said he'll probably be modkilled, and he does stand out, but I stand by his defence other than that. It reminds me very much of my own actions when I was getting voted all over the place despite being town. Desperation leads to strange posts. With that, I don't CHITR is our man just yet. I think he's more to offer us than others.

Official Vote: Arnold Layne

Think the difference is you placed your vote on him after Broski made it clear he would be mod killed for inactivity.

I see your point, but it was in a response to Bacardi maynes post, simply to off an inactive player instead of someone who posts (like Arnold though he is my main FOS), made for a better game in my view..

Thank you Conor for the benefit of the doubt, you will not regret it !

Official Vote Count

Catch Her In the Rye (4) - Iceman24, arnold layne, John Bonham, to the moon

arnold layne (2) - Rafal, Conor

NormalGuns (1) - Catch Her In the Rye

sorry for the inactivity over the weekend. Loads of great football watched over the weekend plus iv no interwebz at home!

Im not quite sure if CHITR is the correct lynch. Everyone is suspecting him due to him putting a vote down on an inactive who was about to be modkilled. But in all my time playing mafia, Iv always felt that killing an inactive on day 1 was a good thing to do.

This is my way of thinking about the situation.

If he was going to be killed anyways, why dont we be the ones who kill him?

Yes, it is VERY likely he is town, but on day 1, what are the chances of hitting mafia.

And instead of the inactive being modkilled plus a lynch from us, that means we could easily hit 2 townies on day 1 instead of 1, then including the mafia kill, that could be 3 townies dead by the start of day 2. Town will be in a better situation on day 2, cop having his investigation & what not.

FOS at the moment is Arnold.

With 11 possible votes, wouldn't CHITR's 6 votes be a majority, and therefore a lynch?

Take us to night, Broski.

there is 12 possible votes. I dont understand your logic. Why would there be a note missing when Normal_Guns started posting?

With 11 possible votes, wouldn't CHITR's 6 votes be a majority, and therefore a lynch?

there is 12 possible votes. I dont understand your logic. Why would there be a note missing when Normal_Guns started posting?

Who votes for themselves?

Then post :max:

I just got here. Sorry guys I was busy with Halloween weekend and what not.

Anyways, I'm always wary of Sandman, just because he is by far and away the best player, and usually plays a great mafia, so he is potentially dangerous. But on the chance that he is town or one of the other important roles, I'm going to hold off on a vote against him for now and see how he posts.

I'll just keep the ball rolling I guess for the sake of speeding up the game...

Official vote: CHITR

Who votes for themselves?

In all my games of mafia, I have honestly never considered that. MVPJB.

Bandwagon worked like a charm huh guys.. Ice and Laybe...

Oh and Arnold - the answer was: Memphis Mafia..

Enjoyed the game.. Good luck town.. Your going down.. Muhahahha

Since your already gone, whats your alignment?