Sign in to follow this  
Broskirose

*GAME OVER* The Voyage - Mafia

Quick vote there Iceboy.. Seen an iceberg lately you'd like to steer the ship towards ?

I did'nt know it was suspicious being active on a boat, putting on a song and dance, at least that social, not like you two cabin critters... Like bears hibernating, only at sea.. I shall name it; Sea(mon)ating...

Other than that I got nothing to contribute with, so might aswell get on with it;

FOS: Arnold Layne (for no apparent reason other than his lurking and murking on a cruiseship, if your mucking about with a 2 lb margarita in your hands, somethings wrong is'nt there)

Arnie, clueless as ever.. Thanks for writing my name in caps, the bigger the better.. ;)

This ship aint big enough for the both of us.. I wont throw the first stone, so I appreciate that you boys have taken the one you each have between your legs, gathered 'em, and now like A man, try to bandwagon me..

Quite alright..

Official Vote: Arnold Layne

Reason: He's mafia.. :shrugs:

Few things. I didn't post the rules because you've all played before and you know how this works. Just a couple reminders - don't edit your posts, and remember to bold your votes. If you don't, they won't count. Also, in this game you can post during Twilight (the time in-between when someone reaches the amount of votes for a lynch and the Night).

As for NormalGuns, he hasn't posted since the game started and may have to be modkilled.

I actually used a random number generator to determine who I'd vote first. It showed a three and as CHITR is the 3rd person in the list on page one I voted him. You got kinda defensive there when accused.

Yes, of course, cause its completely off, so why would'nt I defend myself.

Tell you what, I'm gonna find a photo of Irish folkdancing group and the number of feet sticking out is gonna get my vote, cause that system is almost as good as a number generator:

irish.jpg

Ahh... None.. Back to Arnold, cause he's actually mafia.. I don't really know that, I just know I'm not, and he seems like a safe bet, being online, not posting and all !

(Trying relentlessly to get this game going, all you jerkers out there, I know your really jerking, get in the game please)

The point of this random vote was to get a reaction from you, not actually having you lynched. But you are my main suspect now after being so overly sensitive.

Okay, supreme court judge of sensitivity.. I counter that statement by claiming your sensitivity to my sensitivity is a huge admission of guilt by subconscious framing, which is most often done by the purpurtraitor at hand !

Point being: Nobody knows jack, and you'll be off'ing a town, and as far as I can tell, nobody else have stated theirt stance, so before throwing all your eggs at me, take a look around, cause if you ain't the mafias favourite son, somebody's sure as hell is sitting back enjoying the show and laughing their titts off !!

I was the last game, and I won, so that was awesome..

This time, I could'nt tell ya.. I'm town, but since you're trying to bandwagon, why do you think I am mafia ?

If I'm Elvis and I'm doing 2 shows a day on this god forsaken cruise ship, you and Iceman surely have to be The ******* ***** !!

Get it ?

Official Vote Count

NormalGuns (2) - John Bonham, to the moon

Catch Her In the Rye (2) - Iceman24, arnold layne

arnold layne (2) - Catch Her In the Rye, Rafal