Sign in to follow this  
Broskirose

*GAME OVER* The Voyage - Mafia

Can we just start it with whoever has signed up so far. I don't think anyone else will join.

CHITR, I'm looking forward to your game. Original stories are the best.

Tom done an adventure island on MyMaf if anyone remembers it? Probably one of the best games iv played in.

come on blowski, nobody cares about the story/gimmick. just make some people mafia/appoint a cop and doc. we don't need the stupid Indy anyway.

At least we know Broski's not gonna role reveal on Day 1 this game. :smiley-monkey:

"We've checked all over the ship, the twelve of us are the only ones here" reported John Bonham. After the group finished introducing themselves to the moon said, "Well someone here has to be the captain, right?". "I'm a captain", said Iceman24, "But I have no clue what I'm doing here. I've never seen this ship in my life". "We must have been drugged" arnold layne noted with a frightening tone to his voice. "Whoever brought us to this ship, has to still be here. I'm guessing it took more than one person to pull this off.", said Tottenham...This sent shivers down the spines of the group as they looked around the room and watched each other with uneasy eyes. Eventually they decided to go to bed and come back to it with a fresh perspective in the morning. Suspicions were growing.

Day 1 - 12 players, 7 votes to lynch

Edited by Broskirose

come on blowski, nobody cares about the story/gimmick. just make some people mafia/appoint a cop and doc. we don't need the stupid Indy anyway.

At least we know Broski's not gonna role reveal on Day 1 this game. :smiley-monkey:

Wasn't that my thing?

Yeah, I thought Broski's thing was claiming to be the cop.

Wasn't that my thing?

Yeah, I thought Broski's thing was claiming to be the cop.

I was the cop. Just not the real one.

I doubt Broski's game is complex enough to have hints in the story, but if anyone is suspect based on it, I'd say it's Nate.

"We must have been drugged" arnold layne noted with a frightening tone to his voice.

The_hangover_movie_image_zach_galifianakis.jpg

No although it will be appropriate later tonight when I try to decipher this National Treasure stuff after a six pack. That's what we're after, right?

So how long before CHITR is going to accuse me of being mafia without any proof?

I'd be game for that :)

12 people? Wouldn't be totally out of the blue to have an Indy. Thanks for mentioning that TTM.

:max: