Sign in to follow this  
Broskirose

*GAME OVER* The Voyage - Mafia

Confusion was the word of the day. What was going on? They were in the middle of trying to figure it out when they heard footsteps walking toward them....and when they looked to see who it was, they saw bacardimayne.

So wait, he's back in now? Gamebreaker. He was Mafia, he knows who else is Mafia, game won? Let's hear it.

Confusion was the word of the day. What was going on? They were in the middle of trying to figure it out when they heard footsteps walking toward them....and when they looked to see who it was, they saw bacardimayne.

So wait, he's back in now? Gamebreaker. He was Mafia, he knows who else is Mafia, game won? Let's hear it.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on. Apparently I was revived and converted to town by the Street Jesus. I feel like I'm breaking the game by doing this, but my mafia teammates were NormalGuns and Iceman24. Sorry guys.

Game over! Official vote: NormalGuns :bumblefoot::whistleing::canofworms::rofl-lol::rolleyes::thumbsup::sleeper::awesome::gunsguy::winkiss:

I don't even know what the fuck is going on. Apparently I was revived and converted to town by the Street Jesus. I feel like I'm breaking the game by doing this, but my mafia teammates were NormalGuns and Iceman24. Sorry guys.

Biggest lie ever.

Do not vote Normal Guns, bacardi is still mafia.

:confused:

I'm not mafia, so I guess he is trying to take town some non mafiosos, therefore NormalGuns can't be mafia either. (unless he did it on purpose, so I would start defending normalguns)

That throws a spanner into things. I mean, obviously Iceman is going to defend himself in that way, regardless of whether or not what bacardimayne said was true. My best idea is to get rid of Normal Guns (via modkill or lynch) because he's not playing anyway. He can act as a true or false card. If he's Mafia, we know there's a fair chance Iceman is as well. If he isn't, we know bacardi is talking shit and we get him next round.

That throws a spanner into things. I mean, obviously Iceman is going to defend himself in that way, regardless of whether or not what bacardimayne said was true. My best idea is to get rid of Normal Guns (via modkill or lynch) because he's not playing anyway. He can act as a true or false card. If he's Mafia, we know there's a fair chance Iceman is as well. If he isn't, we know bacardi is talking shit and we get him next round.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

There is no way bacardi is anything else than marfia, as he would know the alignments, thus fucking up the game.

The question (for me) is just whether he tries to take down two townies or whether he tries to use me to vouch for NormalGuns.

We'll know whenever we lynch Normal Guns tomorrow.

Yeah, it's a Catch 22.

Just seems odd that Cardi would be converted to town, but then why would he lie if he's now town?

Lynching one is clearly the way to go - but it's still problematic.

There's clearly a divide - Bonham/Conor - Iceman/Normal Guns now.

Cardi, have you voted yet?