Sign in to follow this  
Broskirose

*GAME OVER* The Voyage - Mafia

I'm going to take some time for personal reflections. I'm going to poop, I'm going to drink some booze, smoke some herb, and if I'm lucky I'll have a lady to tend to tonight.

At some point, probably right before or during 1st ejaculation, the answer will come to me much in the same way that God's angel came down from space to inform Mary that she was preggers. After I am done sexually pleasing her, I will cuddle up like a bear and ask her to read over this game so I can run some of my theories by her.

Yeah but this should be easy based on process of elimination

Agreed. Based on page 13, Rafal sticks out like a sore thumb.

:max:

No, I don't. I didn't even post on that page, and I was only mentioned by being voted on, by a guy who turned out to be mafia. Was probably trying to make people start voting on me to save himself (I was a good choice 'cause you keep saying that I'm suspicious).

Yeah but this should be easy based on process of elimination

Agreed. Based on page 13, Rafal sticks out like a sore thumb.

:max:

No, I don't. I didn't even post on that page, and I was only mentioned by being voted on, by a guy who turned out to be mafia. Was probably trying to make people start voting on me to save himself (I was a good choice 'cause you keep saying that I'm suspicious).

You are SO suspicious.

Especially the way you only post to defend yourself. Got anythin to help the town? Or do you just pop-in when you get FOS'd?

Sea-scum. That's what you are.

I've voted him on day 2 and I will vote him on day 3. Unless he manages to prove he is innocent. It's obvious Rafal is mafia.

Official Vote: Rafal

Well... shit. Fair assumption there's an Indy with a day kill power? Did anyone have anything on Dean?

I was kind of on Dean's back. I think someone is trying to blame me.

coming to think of it, was it rafal? Dean and Rafal were my top suspects. Rafal was I was suspicious of Dean , so he used the kill on Dean, so I would look suspicious and maybe he'd get rid of the person accusing him the most?

Only guessing though, trying to get the game going.

I'd like to remind you of this post from the previous day.

Still concerned about Bonham/Conor running this.

I don't see how I've really ran anything other than try and keep the game alive. If the game's not alive it lets people hide, can't afford for someone to slip under the radar. Anyway, Rafal is squirming and scared. Like it was said, he's offered nothing really anyway so in all honesty, if we're wrong about someone I'd feel the least uneasy about being wrong about Rafal.

And so the group quickly chose the next to walk the plank - Rafal. Would they be as lucky as the previous day?

8177090529_0098595b9e_m.jpg

Rafal was the Street Jesus - town aligned

The game is still in Twilight phase. You may continue posting.

Edited by Broskirose

What the fuck is the Street Jesus? And why are we still allowed to post? Why is this twilight and not night? I'm agreed on NormalGuns next, we need to shave off the shit. I'd rather be in a four man game with people like Sandman, TTM and Bonham watching my back compared to NormalGuns, bacardimayne and Rafal considering they've barely been playing.

Confusion was the word of the day. What was going on? They were in the middle of trying to figure it out when they heard footsteps walking toward them....and when they looked to see who it was, they saw bacardimayne.

Ok, we're ready to go to Night now. But, NormalGuns hasn't posted in 4 days. We're going to stay in Twilight phase until he posts. If he doesn't post in the next 24 hours he will be modkilled and we'll go straight to Night. Start thinking about your night powers now (if you have them) and hopefully we'll have a short Night.

Edited by Broskirose