John Bonham

"Adler" Debut album mixed & mastered; Coming in 2013

414872_391559117544904_768263683_o.jpg

Steven Adler: "The album is finally mixed! It's getting mastered this week. Release date coming soon!"

Jacob Bunton: "Yeah, as far as ADLER goes, there's no release date for it. The record's been done now for a little while, but it's still getting mixed and mastered. I think half of the record is now mixed, so we're probably looking at early next year before the record is actually released."

Guest Georgian Fan

Horrendous they suck 80`s cock rock cheesefest someone tell vocalist that it`s not 1985 anymore

I did'nt like "The one that you hated", but I loved Alive..

I don't think of them as posers, they are rock guys with LA clothing style, other than that, musicians trying to make it playing what they like, if it was my call they would try and challenge the genre a little, but its not, so rock on boys, hope they have great success..

I did'nt like "The one that you hated", but I loved Alive..

I don't think of them as posers, they are rock guys with LA clothing style, other than that, musicians trying to make it playing what they like, if it was my call they would try and challenge the genre a little, but its not, so rock on boys, hope they have great success..

They ain't gonna.

Probably not, only one's that does these days are ones who create a new phaenomena or gets massive backing, they're not doing neither..

Lets face it, no new GNR is coming along anytime soon, reviving those old blues rock southern styles.. And its a damn shame, but afterall with every rise there is a fall, I just pity myself and those around that I have to live in it, on the other hand I am not sure how I would react to everybody posing to be GNR when in fact they are just hipster kids, its a fine line and I think I like being on this side better, than having to go through piles of people trying to fake being something I truly love, just because its popular.. If anything hurts more than rock being alive, its the fact that it would be carried by fake ass people all around..

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Album

The album is finally back from mastering and it sounds amazing! We couldn't be more proud of how it turned out. We'd like to thank our producer Jeff Pilson, our mixer Jay Ruston, and the mastering engineer Paul Logus for all of their hard work. We can't wait for everyone to hear it! Release date coming soon.

http://adlerrocks.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-album.html?spref=tw