Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Nothing Left to Fear/Slasher Films

16bkm7t.jpg

As most of us know, Slash started his own film production company -- Slasher Films -- and the first film Nothing to Fear is currently in post-production, slated for a 2013 release.

The film is being directed by Anthony Leonardi III, who also directed the "You're a Lie" video.

Here is the IMDb page for NTF, which lists the cast & other info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1662293/

Slash recently tweeted that he's going to start "working on some music ideas" for the film, so we may just get another new album from him next year! :awesome:

Personally, I'm hoping that Slash wins an Oscar for his work on this film, which, along with his Grammy for "Slither," will put him one step closer to the ever-coveted EGOT ;)

Good to be home. Tracked a spooky vocal this afternoon...scary!!

Myles Kennedy

Recorded a song for Nothing To Fear over the weekend. Myles did a fantastic vocal. Haunting/creepy as hell. Movie's out next year.

Slash

Ten years ago I had the fear that Slash would fade away into obscurity. Now feels like a better than ever time to be a Slash fan.

Who knew we were getting another Slash and Myles album so soon :awesome:+

Ten years ago I had the fear that Slash would fade away into obscurity. Now feels like a better than ever time to be a Slash fan.

Who knew we were getting another Slash and Myles album so soon :awesome:+

I wanna hear that song Myles did vocals on for Nothing to Fear!!!

16bkm7t.jpg

As most of us know, Slash started his own film production company -- Slasher Films -- and the first film Nothing to Fear is currently in post-production, slated for a 2013 release.

The film is being directed by Anthony Leonardi III, who also directed the "You're a Lie" video.

Here is the IMDb page for NTF, which lists the cast & other info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1662293/

Slash recently tweeted that he's going to start "working on some music ideas" for the film, so we may just get another new album from him next year! :awesome:

Personally, I'm hoping that Slash wins an Oscar for his work on this film, which, along with his Grammy for "Slither," will put him one step closer to the ever-coveted EGOT ;)

Can't wait to see it....

This could be one of those so shit it's amazing films. Might just be shite though. Either way, it's probably gonna be a good laugh.

000716b5-625.jpg

Re: Nothing Left to Fear

"I left when they were at the dubbing stage, putting in the audio so we're almost set to go. It's very exciting."

"It's a bitchin' movie. I know it's really hard to imagine Slash doing a movie. I worked side by side with a composer doing the sound design."

"Me and Myles wrote the title song. The production company is called Slasher Films but this movie is the antithesis of that genre. It's not about horror."

"It's more focused on genuinely scary, creepy characters and stories, rather than seeing someone splayed open. I wanted to do what turned me on to horror films which hit your imagination and made it uncomfortable to go to bed!"

"I've got a couple months off. There's touring work and then there's domestic work which is ten times more arduous because you're a dad, you're a husband, you are dealing with the domestic shit that goes on everyday and recording and writing and stuff."

"I sleep very little, just three hours a night."

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2013/0308/2fm_weekenders.html