• 11. Hard & Fast
    • 12. Far and Away
    • 13. Shots Fired
    • 14. Carolina (Bonus Track)
    • 15. Crazy Life (Bonus Track)

I love the swingin vocals in Halo..

The chorus in Crazy Life is nice..

I love the backup vox in Hard & Fast..

Love the driving drum beat in standing in the sun - (Dislike that they play the same chords in the end of the song, they should have played dually against each other!).

Love the break in shots fired and Apocalyptic Love

Love the voice box in Carolina..

This album in general.. Gotta say.. I'm digging it.. Must say I expected less, so JB, you ended up being right with this one.. ;)..

Voted for Hard & Fast.. It has that Rock N Roll feel to it, except it seems to combine all eras - 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and top it off with 00's.. 90's was'nt RNR, it was just crap n' grunge..

I just wish my damn fan pak would get here. The only song I have listened to is your a lie because I did not want to here them before I got the FP.

I just wish my damn fan pak would get here. The only song I have listened to is your a lie because I did not want to here them before I got the FP.

you have some restraint. I was going to do that with the 22nd being the first time listening to the album, but I gave in and listened to the leak as it made its way to youtube. I decided I was going to get another copy on itunes because I knew my fan pack wouldn't get here in time for me to put the album on my ipod before going to the NYC show on Tuesday. coincidentally enough it was waiting for me when I got home from NYC. :D

Thats one of the weakest for me.. No dynamics in the chorus.. Like guitar playing, but the songs lyrically and vocal melody is medieocre.. I like his followthrough on the line "My hands tonight" sounds like / "Tonaiaiaiaiaiaiaight" though

Really loving the album.

My favourites are Apocalyptic Love, Crazy Life, No More Heroes, Shots Fired and Anastasia but I really love the whole album. The only track I don't really care for is Bad Rain.

Standing In The Sun is my favourite track, closely followed by Anastasia, Hard & Fast, Shots Fired

Edited by DarenJayRose

Really loving the album.

My favourites are Apocalyptic Love, Crazy Life, No More Heroes, Shots Fired and Anastasia but I really love the whole album. The only track I don't really care for is Bad Rain.

Lol you changed your mind pretty quick.

I like most of this album, not a huge fan of Hard N Fast or Bad Rain, maybe the bonus tracks but the rest is solid. Standouts are Anastasia, Far and Away, Stnding in the Sun. In fact everything apart from those mentioned is awesome.

Really loving the album.

Lol you changed your mind pretty quick.

I like most of this album, not a huge fan of Hard N Fast or Bad Rain, maybe the bonus tracks but the rest is solid. Standouts are Anastasia, Far and Away, Stnding in the Sun. In fact everything apart from those mentioned is awesome.

What can I say... it grew on me.

One Last Thrill is one of the better filler songs on the album.

It's the new Sucker Train Blues

Thats takin it abit far.. Its good and all, but its no keith and jagger and no Rolling Stones.. Truth be told.. :D

Point for effort though.. :CoolFace:

I would have to say Anastasia, We Will Roam, You're a Lie, Carolina, Apocalyptic Love, Standing In the Sun, Shots Fired, and Crazy Life. I'm diggin' this album. :P