Sleishman drums

blood in the water

but also the date when the UMG rep guy told that new music would be available to members of official gnr fanclub.

What, when was this? :shock:

There was some guy called UMG rep or something like that posting on Mygnrforum earlier claiming that Blood on the water would be available this friday and so would be the music video for Better.

Ah, lol, sure :rofl-lol:

Just heard it. It does sound like Axl. My opinion: don´t like it at all. I know it´s a rough demo and all, but doesn´t sound very promising. Also, Axl´s vocals sound poorer than I´ve ever heard them before.

The most horrible thing about that link was that I clicked on it just before I went to sleep :scared:

After some more listens i definitely think now that this is fake...can't understand how this was real just because of three supposed words "blood in the water"...

If it was real you wouldn't have the same verse repeating itself 4 times... and u certainly wouldn't have sounds from other CD songs...

Also the whole UMG rep thing blew it... so if there was doubts.. now there isn't..

Fake Fake Fake

Edited by AndreCC

After some more listens i definitely think now that this is fake...can't understand how this was real just because of three supposed words "blood in the water"...

If it was real you wouldn't have the same verse repeating itself 4 times... and u certainly wouldn't have sounds from other CD songs...

Fake Fake Fake

Make your mind up Andre, change your mind so much :awesome:

Why is everyone ignoring the fact (and yes, fact) that the music (or at least key parts of it) are directly from Prostitute? There's no interpretation about it.

Edited by Conor

The BITW leak could've been leaked by the band for all we know. It could just a marketing campaign. I would think if a person had the full clip they would leak the whole thing. Or, if a person worked on it for months and manipulated Axl's vocals and tone to match up everything, than I would atleast think the person would want to trade to get some money off of it.

The person put it on MyGNR than disappeared. Didn't post anything else, didn't want to trade.

The beginning that sounds like a remixed version of Prostitute could be exactly that, a remixed version of Prostitute, the ending could be from anything. The only thing that could be legit is the vocals that is clearly Axl Rose and the music behind it. The rest could be just filler to hide the real music on the track.

You mean kinda like if that was a short, few seconds long silent part or a beginning/ending/bridge of the song with only vocals and some silent background (probably ambient) and somebody looped it, put the awfully loud drums and other stuff in there just to hide the real background, and then added the prostitute remix at the beginning?

[this is from MyGNR]

Edited by Rafał