The unpopular opinions Thread

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's okay to be white.

Starbucks is the WORST franchised company in the USA.    Yes, you heard me. It is the worst. Nothing can beat it.   It is a coffee company that cannot brew a fucking cup of coffee.

Dr. Dre's "2001" was better than "The Chronic".

I know you didn't just say that. Ohhh no.

I know. I know. But it's the unpopular opinions thread. Song for song, I feel like 2001 was a stronger effort. Only thing about 2001 is that it doesn't have any laid back tracks like nothin but a g thang. However both albums suffer from an excessive amount of subpar guest rappers.

But if it weren't for Chronic, there would be no 2001 more than likely. Chronic is more solid to me based off of personal taste I guess I could say. 2001 had a more modern sound but I just liked Chronic more too. The guest artists were great too man. Warren G and Daz Dillinger... ooooh. Daz is the shit. Listen to the DPG album he made with Kurupt.

Dr. Dre's "2001" was better than "The Chronic".

I know you didn't just say that. Ohhh no.

I know. I know. But it's the unpopular opinions thread. Song for song, I feel like 2001 was a stronger effort. Only thing about 2001 is that it doesn't have any laid back tracks like nothin but a g thang. However both albums suffer from an excessive amount of subpar guest rappers.

But if it weren't for Chronic, there would be no 2001 more than likely. Chronic is more solid to me based off of personal taste I guess I could say. 2001 had a more modern sound but I just liked Chronic more too. The guest artists were great too man. Warren G and Daz Dillinger... ooooh. Daz is the shit. Listen to the DPG album he made with Kurupt.

I'd never question the importance and status of the Chronic as a defining album, and I definitely love it. I just like the production on 2001 better.

Different liquors don't have different effects on your level of belligerence. Whenever someone says "Whooa. Whoa. Not tequila, man. Every time I drink tequila I get in a fight. hyuck hyuck" I immediately put them in the If Anything Bad Happens To You I Probably Egged You Into Doing It category. This seems like it should be common sense and therefore not a unpopular opinion, but I very rarely hear anyone get told otherwise when they mention it.

Different liquors don't have different effects on your level of belligerence. Whenever someone says "Whooa. Whoa. Not tequila, man. Every time I drink tequila I get in a fight. hyuck hyuck" I immediately put them in the If Anything Bad Happens To You I Probably Egged You Into Doing It category. This seems like it should be common sense and therefore not a unpopular opinion, but I very rarely hear anyone get told otherwise when they mention it.

Ever heard of the placebo effect?

Qdr9p.gif

Qdr9p.gif

Got. Told.