Iceman24

The unpopular opinions Thread

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Newsflash: There is a war on. 5 to 7 of them depending on who's counting.

yeah, but CNN isn't covering it. that's my point. cnn is only worth $6 a month when they're covering a war

17 hours ago, arnold layne said:

When Katrina hit, I sat my ass in front of the TV for hours watching the news coverage of the destruction. 

I was in awe. The whole fucking city, millions of people's homes, underwater. Truly the craziest natural disaster I have ever seen. It was nuts.

Then those dumb mother fuckers decided to rebuild the entire city. No offense to the moon.

Anyway I visited New Orleans not too long ago and you can still see the water line on the brick wall. Incredible stuff.

I don't know the point I was trying to make, but I guess hurricanes are no joke. They can fuck shit up. 

And you don't need to watch doomsday movies. Just watch NBC News from 2005.

the point - don't rebuild in a place that was entirely destroyed by climate - this situation is not getting better. 

The difficult problem is - a lot of people cannot afford to move out of those regions. Who is buying a house destroyed by a storm? Anybody? No? I feel for those people.

The easy problem is - the challenge is obvious, the climate is changing, the complication is people who deny this truth for whatever reason (political, economic, religious). Those people,  I hope your grandmother drowns. 

48 minutes ago, magisme said:

Can't wait for Trump to livestream Special Ops missions.

imagine him live tweeting the Bin Laden hit, amazing 

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

4fgmt9sbycr11.png

reddit does hit the mark occasionally

awesome - if we are going to ride this motherfucker into the ground, I ain't driving a Prius. I'll be eating steaks, smoking dope, drinking whiskey.
Well, I'm doing that regardless, but point is - corporations and governments have to go first, otherwise we are just causing ourselves undue harm for no reason. 

2 "things" I give no fucks about:

1. "global warming"

2. "climate change"

None. Not 1 single fuck

Edited by sixes

55 minutes ago, jackie moon said:

awesome - if we are going to ride this motherfucker into the ground, I ain't driving a Prius. I'll be eating steaks, smoking dope, drinking whiskey.
Well, I'm doing that regardless, but point is - corporations and governments have to go first, otherwise we are just causing ourselves undue harm for no reason. 

no, we must stop global warming by eating 30% more soy and buying amazon smart thermostats

anything less is a disservice to the earth

1 hour ago, sixes said:

2 "things" I give no fucks about:

1. "global warming"

2. "climate change"

None. Not 1 single fuck

Have you thought about the possible consequences for the wolrd's pork supply?

4 minutes ago, magisme said:

Have you thought about the possible consequences for the wolrd's pork supply?

I don't mind heated salami