Sign in to follow this  
Space Ghost

What ticks you off

I figure threads like these are popular at other forums so I'm ripping it off.

I'm mad at the people that stole my mail. :fyou: A relative sent me a package from Spain, and I ended up getting an empty envelope with stamps "received without contents". I googled the options available and discovered I'm basically screwed. What was sent to me has more sentimental value than real value and cannot really be replaced.

People who are too lazy to put their shopping carts away, and instead just leave them floating around in the parking lot waiting to run into my car when the breeze catches it just right. This is very common at Wal-Mart; if you give a shit about your car (unlike most of your fellow shoppers at said retail outlet) I recommend parking as far away from the store as possible to avoid this issue.

all sorts of manner of road inconsideration

This. People in my neighborhood/region drive very inconsiderately.

They don't use trun signals/directionals and they don't use their headlights when it's raining.

This. People in my neighborhood/region drive very inconsiderately.

They don't use trun signals/directionals and they don't use their headlights when it's raining.

I hate people who don't signal, especially when I'm a pedestrian. I remember when I used to walk through Belfast to school, people would take blind turns without signalling, and go nuts at me for crossing the road, just because I'm the school kid it obviously must be my fault.

People are complete assholes in general though.

Guest madison

People who chat on cellphones in grocery stores.

In Manhattan, grocery stores are quite small with narrow aisles. And nothing is more annoying than trying to navigate around somebody who's blocking the middle of an aisle chatting on a cellphone, telling somebody their life story for the entire grocery store to hear. Why can't people talk on their phones outside? How difficult is that?

Ok, that's my rant. :D

Edited by madison

People who chat on cellphones in grocery stores.

In Manhattan, grocery stores are quite small with narrow aisles. And nothing is more annoying than trying to navigate around somebody who's blocking the middle of an aisle chatting on a cellphone, telling somebody their life story for the entire grocery store to hear. Why can't people talk on their phones outside? How difficult is that?

Ok, that's my rant. :D

well it's like posting in the wrong thread, it's no fun without an audience

Other drivers ( too many little things to list so this will cover it ) :rofl-lol:

People who spit in public

Holding a door open for somebody only to be ignored

People walking and stopping directly in front of me for no reason

People that assume from my appearance im something im not.

Holding a door open for somebody only to be ignored

That seriously pisses me off. I feel like dragging them back through the door and walking through first. All it takes is a nod or a smile, not even a full blown thank you.

Quiet talkers. My hearing isn't great in the first place and nothing frustrates my more than a meek, in-audible, squeak, especially at work.

Also, blue balls and Jackie Moon.

Edited by AbominableHoman

I actually try not to let things make me angry, but back when anger was still a luxury I could afford, it really ticked me off when I ordered a coffee to go (medium, hot, cream only) and they put sugar in it (yuck!).

I have to say that having to ban someone is the most excruciatingly painful and exhausting thing I've done on this forum. All the analysis that has to go into depleted all my energy. I wasted last night and part of this morning before work to make sure everything was taken care of. Kudos to anyone that is moderator on a forum. I was hoping this place would have bragging rights of never having banneded anyone but that is now forever gone. I never anticipated this would happen and the whole process really did suck.

Just generally rude people. Loud, attention-seeking yobs, also. A please and a thankyou go a long way, not to mention a smile every so often. :) You can tell when someone really despises their job..

Not forgetting- Broham Brosef and the like lol.

Edited by Android

Just generally rude people. Loud, attention-seeking yobs, also. A please and a thankyou go a long way, not to mention a smile every so often. :) You can tell when someone really despises their job..

I hate when, you're out about, and you say hello to people - and they don't respond.

Like clerks at the store and stuff.

I hate when, you're out about, and you say hello to people - and they don't respond.

Like clerks at the store and stuff.

I hate that. I noticed actually when I spend time in Donegal (up in the North coast of Ireland) at this village everyone will make a point of saying hello to you if you walk past them. Again, it's like holding doors open, even a smile is enough, I'm not asking for "OMG SO NICE TO MEET YOU".

People are generally assholes.

my biggest issues are def on the roads. i can't believe the amount of rudeness and dangerous ignorance, also getting on a train and obviously you were waiting on the platform first and when the train pulls up and you're about to open the door some yobbo/stoopid comes up from behind and pushes past you.. even when the train is half empty. i mean ...