Feb. 19, 2012 - House of Blue - Chicago, IL

Black Sabbath

Gonna maybe call the PRESIDENT! on Sunday night LIVE from the House of Blues Chicago Get it for $3 Social Special to watch live or any time within 24 hours here http://bit.ly/vZM6ZG #GNRchicago #GNR4PresidentsDay

- Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Estranged

Rocket Queen

- 4tus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

- Dizzy Reed Solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

- DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Used To Love Her

- Another Brick In The Wall

- Axl Piano Solo

November Rain

- Bumblefoot Solo

Don't Cry

Shackler's Revenge

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain (with tits)

Madagascar

Better

Patience

Paradise City

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live PPV Event This Sunday

We think about you.

With all the excitement around the NYC Takeover of clubs during Fashion Week, we’ve decided to bring that energy out to you our friends, fans and family who can’t be at any of the UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL shows by way of a stream this SUNDAY, February 19, 2012 LIVE from the HOUSE OF BLUES in CHICAGO on GunsNRoses.com

Don’t you cry (or worry) if you can’t watch it LIVE. We know it may be a lil late or a lil early depending on where in the world you happen to be when Axl hits the House of Blues stage in Chicago, so know that your purchase allows you to watch the show for a full 24 hours from the actual performance.

And even better, as an early subscriber to GunsNRoses.com’s re-emergence, we are getting you 40% off the $5 price plus a free month’s worth of access to NIGHTRAIN – the band’s online fan club. Click HERE to get YOUR $3 price on what is sure to be a highlight of anyone’s PRESIDENT’S DAY WEEKEND in the US.

Be sure to also share the Jungle your friends online via Facebook with http://gunsnroses.com/ppvff – just or Tweet or email this to your peoples with this special discounted link http://gunsnroses.com/ppvff They’ll be west coast strutting with you, Axl, Dizzy, Tommy, Motha Goose, Richard, Bumblefoot, Frank and Dj! LIVE! Or anytime they want over that 24 hour period following the show!

Thanks for being here and helping us make this another best time we can remember.

Happy Belated VALENTINE’S DAY! We love you! You know that we do!

G N’ R

I guess you have to purchase the stream to get the free month access to NIGHTRAIN. That's pretty cool, I suppose.

Live PPV Event This Sunday

We think about you.

With all the excitement around the NYC Takeover of clubs during Fashion Week, we’ve decided to bring that energy out to you our friends, fans and family who can’t be at any of the UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL shows by way of a stream this SUNDAY, February 19, 2012 LIVE from the HOUSE OF BLUES in CHICAGO on GunsNRoses.com

Don’t you cry (or worry) if you can’t watch it LIVE. We know it may be a lil late or a lil early depending on where in the world you happen to be when Axl hits the House of Blues stage in Chicago, so know that your purchase allows you to watch the show for a full 24 hours from the actual performance.

And even better, as an early subscriber to GunsNRoses.com’s re-emergence, we are getting you 40% off the $5 price plus a free month’s worth of access to NIGHTRAIN – the band’s online fan club. Click HERE to get YOUR $3 price on what is sure to be a highlight of anyone’s PRESIDENT’S DAY WEEKEND in the US.

Be sure to also share the Jungle your friends online via Facebook with http://gunsnroses.com/ppvff – just or Tweet or email this to your peoples with this special discounted link http://gunsnroses.com/ppvff They’ll be west coast strutting with you, Axl, Dizzy, Tommy, Motha Goose, Richard, Bumblefoot, Frank and Dj! LIVE! Or anytime they want over that 24 hour period following the show!

Thanks for being here and helping us make this another best time we can remember.

Happy Belated VALENTINE’S DAY! We love you! You know that we do!

G N’ R

I guess you have to purchase the stream to get the free month access to NIGHTRAIN. That's pretty cool, I suppose.

i aint payin shit. 3 fuckin dollar ripoff. with no new songs. no cd2 album news or buzz. fuck that. fuck 3 dollar crack ho

Bought. If I'm not lazy on Sunday I'll try streaming it.

Website was made by a 15 year old

Website no longer acknowledges my account's existance, looks like I have to go through tech support. Thanks again, Uncle Axl.

Thank you for contacting ground(ctrl) Support.

We are no longer addressing customer support issues via this email address.

To submit an inquiry to our customer support team, please visit

support.groundctrl.com.

Thanks,

ground(ctrl) Support

lol

I bought the stream, it's only $3 and some of it goes to charity anyway. Some of you are stingey as fuck :lol: And I get a month of fun trolling the official forum.

Though I've bought the stream, I don't know how I'm supposed to link it to my account. I can't access the forum yet :max:

I bought the stream, it's only $3 and some of it goes to charity anyway. Some of you are stingey as fuck :lol: And I get a month of fun trolling the official forum.

Though I've bought the stream, I don't know how I'm supposed to link it to my account. I can't access the forum yet :max:

There's no way to link the two yet. The only way you can sign onto the account that you bought your membership with is through gunsnroses.com/ppv.

For anyone who doesn't want to pay, or hasn't yet - www.gunsnroses.com/ppvpaid - somehow it's free.

I want my $3 back :lol:

At least my money went to charity. :lol:

I'm hoping they aren't showing like the first song or something for free to show people what it's like then switch things in the middle, because that'll screw up my streaming because my laptop is hooked up to the TV.

Either way, it's interesting.

You're Crazy was fucking awesome. Worth my $3. The rest of it has been above the standard I've seen so far this year, but still not up with 2010. Some of it has sounded good though.

Jus' gimme You're Crazy and I'm happy.

In LALD Axl said something like "We're not in Ohio, guys". The HOF is in Ohio, right? Why did he say that?

No one really knows (yet).

Stream is great so far. Weakest point was Rocket Queen, but it was still alright. Audio is great and video looks pretty good on my 55" tv.

Looks better on my 63" :CoolFace:

Pretty fucking good show all things considered. They need to remove Rocket Queen and Street of Dreams from the setlist and replace them with fast, upbeat rock songs that Axl can sing.

Estranged, TIL, You're Crazy, Nightrain and Better were all great.

This. It was definately a higher standard than what I've seen from since Rio, and by far the best stream we've had. Overall I was impressed, above average. The whole middle section of the show it dull and pretty shitty though.

- Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Estranged

Rocket Queen

- 4tus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

- Dizzy Reed Solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

- DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Used To Love Her

- Axl Piano Solo

November Rain

- Bumblefoot Solo

Don't Cry

Shackler's Revenge

Civil War

Nightrain (with tits)

Madagascar

Better

Patience

Paradise City

- Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Sorry

You're Crazy

Estranged

This I Love

November Rain

Don't Cry

Shackler's Revenge

Civil War

Nightrain (with tits)

Madagascar

Better

Patience

Paradise City

That's everything that was above average in my opinion, everything else should be cut and sucked tonight. You're Crazy was the highlight.

You're Crazy was fucking awesome. Worth my $3. The rest of it has been above the standard I've seen so far this year, but still not up with 2010. Some of it has sounded good though.

Jus' gimme You're Crazy and I'm happy.

you must be crazy. your crazy was a 100 years ago. what about a bunch of new songs?

Archived