Sleeping Like An Angel

Introduce Yourself: New Members Welcome Thread

Sup dudes. Signed up here last year the first time MyGNR shit itself, now I'm back. I didn't stay very long because 90% of the band-related posts I read were just trolling and bashing so I didn't really see the point, but it looks a lot more balanced now.

To be honest you won't ever really get shit on here for liking the new band unless you're a total Axl nutswinger. I've never had any problems when I've praised them anyway but then I can admit when Axl's in the wrong.

yes, your sig is no indication of unfair bias :CoolFace:

just kidding, if you arent critical, you arent human!.

Heya guys, cool to be here.. I'm 30, from sydney australia and i love guns n roses!. i did come from mygnrforum, but i must say i do like it here better.. the discussions seem more open minded, laid back and less hostile.. if i knew this place had existed prior to mygnr i would have been here long ago.

looking forward to chatting with you all.. rock on! :slash:

Heya guys, cool to be here.. I'm 30, from sydney australia and i love guns n roses!. i did come from mygnrforum, but i must say i do like it here better.. the discussions seem more open minded, laid back and less hostile.. if i knew this place had existed prior to mygnr i would have been here long ago.

another sydney-sider here...

did you see the band in '10 at the v8s?

welcome

another sydney-sider here...

did you see the band in '10 at the v8s?

welcome

hey!, yeah man i did!.. great show!

Sup ya'll! Been a fan since The Dead Pool came out, through the good times and bad. Active forum member on NewGnR as well as the late Mygnr. Peace, get some...

Guest vellis

HI --

-Amy, 33

-live in Washington, DC but grew up in Columbus, OH

-been in love with GnR music since I was 10 years old

-became damn near obsessed with UYI

-kinda forgot about guns in the years we heard nothing from Axl, and Slash leaving

-without their music (along with some other bands), would've surrendered to depression

-not so much into seeing a reunion as I would like to see Axl and Slash just being friendly to each other

-these forums are fucking funny

-came over from mygnr and this place is a little happier

-would love to read a book (auto or fiction) by Axl

I'm NormalGuns/CryptElf/Kid A by way of MyGNRForum and MyMafiaMania.

I hate most of you people, and am excited to continue my trend of reading your posts and bashing my head against hard objects.

Tbizzle, moop, kevin, nick, Black Sabbath, Randy, BBA, TTM, Sandman, and a handful of others are the only reason why I'm here.

Have a splendid day.

I hate most of you people, and am excited to continue my trend of reading your posts and bashing my head against hard objects.

Tbizzle, moop, kevin, nick, Black Sabbath, Randy, BBA, TTM, Sandman, and a handful of others are the only reason why I'm here.

Have a splendid day.

You were always one of my favorites in anything goes. :heart:

:wub: NormalGuns -- Can we post your video here?

Have a splendid day.

You were always one of my favorites in anything goes. :heart:

:wub: NormalGuns -- Can we post your video here?

Oh god. Which one?

Hey guys. I'm Shadow. I'm a 21 year old guitarist living near Chicago. I like music, video games, Japanese comics, sci-fi, etc. A couple of you might know me from the forums at gunsnrosesfans.com. I've been a GN'R fan for about five or more years now. I've seen new GN'R in concert last November. It was a pretty good time. Either way, I'm a pretty easy going guy overall and hope to get along with you all. If any of you have any questions, just hit me up.

Guest Colonel Mustard

hey, I'm Colonel Mustard, I'm a old hard rock fan(ACDC/Led Zeppelin/Sabbath). I saw GNR for the first time at Paris in 92. And then in 2006 and again this summer.

I tell you, I fucking love Chinese.

I like the freedom of speech of this forum, and I fucking hate the size of your fucking signature !

Cheers

Edited by Colonel Mustard

hey, I'm Colonel Mustard, I'm a old hard rock fan(ACDC/Led Zeppelin/Sabbath). I saw GNR for the first time at Paris in 92. And then in 2006 and again this summer.

I tell you, I don't like Slash now, and I love Chinese.

I like the freedom of speech of this forum, and I fucking hate the size of your fucking signature !

Cheers

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Nixx

Hi I'm Nix. I'm 40 from England and loved GnR since I was 15.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Hi

I'm Kittengirl

I'm 35 years old

I live in Melbourne, Australia

I've been a GnR fan since 1987 when my older brother bought home a copy of Appetite for Destruction

I've seen GnR live twice - Melbourne, June 15th 2007 and Sydney, December 4th 2010

I joined this forum today cos I'm sick of Mygnrforum........