Sign in to follow this  
Tottenham Hotspur

Lord of the Rings Mafia (Game Over).

I kept thinking every night would be my last and that's why I used up my powers as fast as I could. I thought the game was pretty fun, especially at the end. I will say though that I don't want to play in a game with Arnold again if he's just going to accost me the entire time. It really ruins it for me.

Saphire had me pretty fooled for a majority of the game, you're an excellent mafia member my dear. I think most everyone played a great game although I was a bit disappointed in a lot of our townies. After slaa handed us half the mafia, no one wanted to try anymore. And next game I think people really need to participate more. But I did have a good time.

3rd wheel, I'm sorry I didn't listen to your dying wish until it was too late. I didn't vote Arnold that last day because I knew he wouldn't night kill iceman but by the time I came online to do something about it, the fooker had offed himself. And then I knew we needed to take down ttm but the bastard killed me. I was SO hoping homan would hold on to his grudge against him but I ruined everything by trusting ttm for even a split second. <_<

Guest saphire

SS-I didn't misunderstand. I gave my perspective as you gave yours. No one accused SLAA of being stupid in the pm's or even implied it. Suggesting it in a game is just a tactic, and I can admit, not a very nice one. Conor stated she must have figured things out through google, which she in fact confirmed. Getting good grades in school has nothing to do with using google is my point, and that's not diminishing anyone's educational accoplishents or making fun of what you said. What I'm saying is it just had nothing to do with the game anymore and didn't help us whatsoever in trying to strategize a way for us to move ahead. If you felt that your suggestions were being ignored by the rest of us, defending someone who wasn't on the team while being adversarial with another who was, even with an apology, is a possible reason why. I hope there's no hard feelings however, and it looks like you're recovering from your accident, which is the most important thing anyway.

Raven-lesson learned. Never trust ttm. NEVER. :jaws:

Guest saphire

Saphire failed my mafia heart once agaaaaain... :wub::huh:

It wasn't my fault. :( You're a great player Catcher, you don't get enough credit from some players. Good job on being one of the last three standing! You haven't been Mafia yet, but I'm sure your time will come. :yes:

Very well played, SLAA. And this was a well constructed game Tott, too bad circumstances couldn't have worked out better. I fucking had TTM pegged too. The one thing I did do right, and then ultimately wrong. :king:

Sorry if I played too loose, I did a lot of it to really get a feel for the game, which I think I learned a lot from. Around day 5 I finally realized the mafia was saving the chubby, short legged, idiot who was probably going to trip over his own beard and do himself in, for the end. Well played, Mafia.

Really clean play from TTM and 3rd wheel. I think you guys are important to these games.

Pretty rude SS - given that EVERY night we went with a TEAM AGREED kill. First night, we gained an extra player.

Second, we worked out who Bonham was (by killing Rafal) - the second time was only because I had been investigated and blocked - and therefore could not make a kill.

Bearing in mind, we had sussed most of the important roles as stated by what... the second day? Not bad to be honest. We came up against big odds and kept fighting back.

Plain rude when, as Saphire says, Conor and I ASKED you not to vote us so quickly - each time. If anything, Town was foolish not to pick up on the fact you bandwaggoned so hard, and so unnecessarily - your vote was one of the ones that tipped me towards death, and it just didn't need to be done really. I thought you did fine - except the fact you were overeager to survive and shop your own team. But hey - that's the game right? Wait...

Shame if you won't play again, because you can pick up a lot more and get better - I just think you misunderstood the nature of us being a TEAM. You don't have to defend us, you just don't have to stab us in the back.

If you don't agree next time - speak up. You were all to happy to go along with it - and it's sad daggers come out... ESPECIALLY WHEN WE WON.

MVP's!

1. SLAA - don't really need to explain this one, despite the fact the game almost died after she made her list of suspects the chances are the town would have won if they had gone for her list one by one. She played very well when she was alive and is a very good player who does not get enough credit when she plays.

2. TTM - Played well when he was town and chose good players to save mostly, got very lucky when the Mafia poisoned him. He is mainly on the list for his Mafia work when he came back, he did well and put enough doubt in the minds of the town to pull off an unlikely victory.

3. CHITR/ WR - Impressed by both of them this game (aside from WR's day kill of Conor :totts:) but they were both players who were very active and added to the game while offering logical reasons for voting aside from saying SLAA said so. Much like SLAA I think WR does not get enough credit in games.

I will add that I was very disappointed in Nate this game, his play was quite lazy despite how active he was but I think that was due to the Day 1 suspect list more than anything.

I would also like to congratulate everyone for not coming out and claiming you were the cop on the first day :CoolFace:

the cop didn't come out until day 9 :winkiss:

also congrats SLAA

welcome to the MVP Club - it's pretty exclusive

Edited by to the moon