• Definitely maybe

17 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Does a NITL live cd with 2 new studio tracks sound good 

With a blu ray best of the tour ?????

No.

17 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

would you pay 99.99 $ usd

for it

No. I'll download the tracks for free though, mainly so I can come here and crack jokes about how shit they are.

18 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Does a NITL live cd with 2 new studio tracks sound good 

With a blu ray best of the tour ?????

would you pay 99.99 $ usd

for it

(GNR Liars need not respond lol)

Not really. 

A band with one album in the last 25 years first and only priority should be releasing new music. 

We all have seen thousands of live videos from the last two years of shows. 

There is is no reason GnR couldn’t release new music. 

I posted a poll at mygnr and asked what fans wanted. New album. Live cd. Live dvd. 19 of the 20 votes said new music. (Of course douchebag Russ locked the poll....I went back two weeks later and there was a new poll up asking the exact same question that he left up. He is just as bad as Downs. Sad.)

1. New album

2. CD2/CD3 vault cleaned out, all songs released on ITunes 

3. DVD of last tour. 

4. All of this in 2019

On 3/8/2019 at 8:24 PM, suiccidematt said:

Serious question: Anyone thinks they might release a double album?

I believe they should release a brand new album written by the current band. 

And release the rest of the CD sessions on iTunes without Slash/Duff on them. This gives fans the music to enjoy, plus lets the guys who created and played on the songs make some money from them. 

Everybody wins. 

1 hour ago, Skeeter said:

And release the rest of the CD sessions on iTunes without Slash/Duff on them. This gives fans the music to enjoy, plus lets the guys who created and played on the songs make some money from them. 

Everybody wins. 

"We hear what you're saying, but let us counter with this:  how about a wacky t-shirt that says 'Guns N Roses Halloween 2019' that will be delivered 6 weeks after Halloween?  Everybody REALLY wins!!"  - Team Brazil

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

"We hear what you're saying, but let us counter with this:  how about a wacky t-shirt that says 'Guns N Roses Halloween 2019' that will be delivered 6 weeks after Halloween?  Everybody REALLY wins!!"  - Team Brazil

They really don’t get it, do they. 

They are like the restaurant that gets famous because of their pizza. But then a new manager takes over and stops selling pizza and focuses on burgers and fries. Even though the majority of their customers are still begging for the famous pizza they grew up loving.

It is real simple. You are a music act. Millions of fans would love it and would buy your music. Throw your fans a bone/gift and let us buy your product. 

One album isn’t going to ruin your career or reputation. No Rolling Stones fan says “damn. I hate that my favorite band put out so many albums. I wish they would have released their first  four albums and then stopped making new music. And just toured those four albums for fourty years.”

Bands are remebered for their hits, not their misses. 

Metallica is master of puppets. Battery. Fade to black. For whom the bell rolls. Sanitarium. Jump In the Fire. One. Blackened. Enter Sandman. Creeping Death. Seek and Destroy.  If we have to get one Lulu in trade for all the songs I listed....give me ten Lulus. 

41 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

They really don’t get it, do they. 

They are like the restaurant that gets famous because of their pizza. But then a new manager takes over and stops selling pizza and focuses on burgers and fries. Even though the majority of their customers are still begging for the famous pizza they grew up loving.

It is real simple. You are a music act. Millions of fans would love it and would buy your music. Throw your fans a bone/gift and let us buy your product. 

One album isn’t going to ruin your career or reputation. No Rolling Stones fan says “damn. I hate that my favorite band put out so many albums. I wish they would have released their first  four albums and then stopped making new music. And just toured those four albums for fourty years.”

Bands are remebered for their hits, not their misses. 

Metallica is master of puppets. Battery. Fade to black. For whom the bell rolls. Sanitarium. Jump In the Fire. One. Blackened. Enter Sandman. Creeping Death. Seek and Destroy.  If we have to get one Lulu in trade for all the songs I listed....give me ten Lulus. 

The problem is two-fold:
Beta is insane and hates the fans. Fernando doesn't give a fuck, and both of them make enough money not only from Axl's personal bank account, but from their positions as managers and merch. Why should they encourage him to release music?
Axl is both lazy and takes creating music way too seriously, as well as being insecure about the music he does make, to the point that, as we've seen, if left to his own devices he'll tinker with it for a decade.

4tus will be everywhere on the next records. Mark my words. He will make people forget about Izzy for the entire century.

Edited by caraibes

10 minutes ago, caraibes said:

4tus will be everywhere on the next records. Mark my words. He will make people forget about Izzy for the entire century.

Izzy who ?

17 hours ago, caraibes said:

Look everyone, Fortus's mommy has posted

On 3/13/2019 at 6:06 AM, Bill Brasky said:

Izzy who ?

Izzy was a key member... 30 years ago.

But he retired, and regressed as a guitar player and as a musician years after years.

Today, in 2019, Izzy isn't skilled and solid enough as a guitar player to play in Guns N' Roses again.

Seriously, he really is... average at best, to stay polite. Some people would say that Izzy is a poorely skilled player, with an amateurish technique and can't even play a 10 seconds guitar solo without making a fucking mistake. The dude needs to practice again, because he lost his skills. And it's been a while...

Axl, Slash and Duff made the decision to keep going with Richard because he is a much more reliable, skilled and talented guitar player. It's day and night.

They couldn't take the risk to get Izzy "the amateurish" Stradlin' back for the NITLT Tour to play the wrong tune, on the wrong scale, on the wrong song in front of millions and millions people all accross the world.

No way in hell. 

Edited by caraibes

12 minutes ago, caraibes said:

The easy rebuttal is, GNR was a good band... 30 years ago.

14 hours ago, caraibes said:

But he retired, and regressed as a guitar player and as a musician years after years.

Today, in 2019, Izzy isn't skilled and solid enough as a guitar player to play in Guns N' Roses again.

Seriously, he really is... average at best, to stay polite. Some people would say that Izzy is a poorely skilled player, with an amateurish technique and can't even play a 10 seconds guitar solo without making a fucking mistake. The dude needs to practice again, because he lost his skills. And it's been a while...

Axl, Slash and Duff made the decision to keep going with Richard because he is a much more reliable, skilled and talented guitar player. It's day and night.

They couldn't take the risk to get Izzy "the amateurish" Stradlin' back for the NITLT Tour to play the wrong tune, on the wrong scale, on the wrong song in front of millions and millions people all accross the world.

No way in hell. 

I think Fortus would still be there if Izzy joined and even Dj was offered 3rd guitar. I think Slash prefers just the two. But there is something to Izzy not really being as pro as Fortus that’s why he was offered Dj Money. He might have wanted a quick few reunion shows but a huge tour wasn’t attractive to him. He doesn’t need the money as the Big 3 either. Indiana boys sure do love the highway. I could see an Izzy song on the next album. I think he’d join for the last leg of the last tour to play Dust N Bones. 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

I think Fortus would still be there if Izzy joined and even Dj was offered 3rd guitar. I think Slash prefers just the two. But there is something to Izzy not really being as pro as Fortus that’s why he was offered Dj Money. He might have wanted a quick few reunion shows but a huge tour wasn’t attractive to him. He doesn’t need the money as the Big 3 either. Indiana boys sure do love the highway. I could see an Izzy song on the next album. I think he’d join for the last leg of the last tour to play Dust N Bones. 

Maybe just bring Izzy over to help with writing the new album? He wouldn’t need to tour. 

5 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Maybe just bring Izzy over to help with writing the new album? He wouldn’t need to tour. 

Yes, supposedly Axl has 3-4 of Izzy’s songs including Down by the Ocean. So it could be a UYI situation where Slash works up Izzy demos. If it’s a Self titled they would want some Izzy on there and if he came down to record a few parts that would be even better. GNR always had tons of writers on their albums, so Izzy becomes like the new Arkeen. 

On 3/12/2019 at 10:15 PM, Skeeter said:

Everybody wins. 

I think it might be a case of those CD songs being songs Axl has been working on. What Axl wants to say lyrically and the labour of working them up must be hard to let go. It’s much easier for Slash to rework a Finck riff or add parts to an Axl piano ballad than Axl to come up with new lyrics he cares about. 

Axl seems to have lyrics he cares about and not much else. He doesn’t seem to write songs about a tranny he met on the way to the studio like Tyler. 

Also who plays on GNR records didn’t neccesarily write the songs. Wes, Lank, Huge, Del. With Izzy gone and Axl not wanting to sing over Slash’s tracks, to throw out what has been written seems risky. Slash didn’t write much on AFD and on UYI there’s 5-6 songs he actually wrote. Maybe that’s enough with 5 Axl songs, then Fortus, Izzy and Duff fill in the gaps. Throw in a few covers it’s a solid final statement. It would be awesome to keep everything and Slash pull it all together into a 3 disc set with enough space for 10 minute songs. A 20 minute epic would be awesome. Go through all the gears. Izzy strumming acoustic for a few minutes, Duff starts rumbling, Slash starts riffing after 5 minutes, Axl and orchestra, Slash soloing...

I think Axl should reconsider singing over Slash Slither type songs, might be a great intro track. Suckertrain Blues with Axl ranting about some quasi political metaphors might be the new RNDTH. 

Edited by wasted

Upcoming, Updated

1. Jim Butcher - Peace Talks

2. Lev Grossman - The Bright Sword

3. George R. R. Martin - The Winds of Winter

4. Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy II

39 minutes ago, Barry said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say, nobody cares about CD2. 

It's the final cunt down

37 minutes ago, Barry said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say, nobody cares about CD2. 

How dare you.