Guns N' Roses new album

60 members have voted

1. 1. Chinese Democracy 2

• Don't hold your breath
    • Definitely maybe

1 hour ago, JordanRose said:

I bet they thought at the start of the tour that if they just played super nice, kissed his ass in interviews, didn't push or ask for anything and just walked on egg shells and kept him happy that they'd be able to get a record done and out. Five fucking years later the fat fuck's nearly got a bus pass, can't sing anymore and looks like the worst parody of himself you could imagine. 

I think you're crediting their ambition too much. I think it was always self-serving for everyone, Duff of all people. 

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

imagine being a guitarist of the actual band, not a fucking roadie, the caterer or another hangers on, but the ACTUAL fucking guitarist of the band can't even be trusted with  a song HE'S putting guit

this band is so fucking shit

Stay of Execution/Chinese Democracy 2 album art:

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

I think you're crediting their ambition too much. I think it was always self-serving for everyone, Duff of all people. 

Slash is a workoholic, but even he dont care anymore. GNR is like a Marvel movie. 3 hours entertainment, makes the biggest money, but is shit though.

GNR was / is one of the Top 10 best Rock Bands ever. But their success is ridiculous compared to the top notch stuff they did between 1985-1993

🎩        👩

Slosh n Doof have obviously accepted that Axls voice is shot,                             😋

and that all they have left with Malibu Fats is live shows n merch.

Now we just need a 12 step program for Guns N' Roses fans to accept the truth 😆

27 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

I just hope its not the last album they release when it eventually does come out. 15 year for CD to drop & then a dozen or so years later for the follow up, its been torture. People drooling for a UYI boxset, if that takes priority over the next album release, its total Bullshit.

Last guns album was TSI, and it will be the last Guns album. IMO

As far as UYI box, my excitement is from hoping there will be a proper fucking live album in there. 

2 hours ago, JordanRose said:

I bet they thought at the start of the tour that if they just played super nice, kissed his ass in interviews, didn't push or ask for anything and just walked on egg shells and kept him happy that they'd be able to get a record done and out. Five fucking years later the fat fuck's nearly got a bus pass, can't sing anymore and looks like the worst parody of himself you could imagine. 

Please, they knew what they were getting into more than anyone else....... They wanted easy cash flow.....

They have their solo ventures to scratch their creative itch. Slash will release Constipator 4 soon and it'll suck like the previous three did.