AbominableHoman

What are you drinking tonight?

So I made a major change to my drinking habits a few days ago

In general, I don't drink alcohol anymore unless when aiming to get shitfaced. I also quit drinking wine, because it makes me puke and I can't really appreciate the taste. I will also reduce my beer consumption and stick to the harder stuff from now on. I figure this will save money in the long run.

:rofl-lol:

I'm done with this vicodin and percosets. Shit costs too much and the acetaminophen just makes me sick. From now on I'm just going to stick to heroin, only once in awhile, and hopefully that'll save me money.

Good luck with that. :thumbsup:

In general, I don't drink alcohol anymore unless when aiming to get shitfaced. I also quit drinking wine, because it makes me puke and I can't really appreciate the taste. I will also reduce my beer consumption and stick to the harder stuff from now on. I figure this will save money in the long run.

I'm done with this vicodin and percosets. Shit costs too much and the acetaminophen just makes me sick. From now on I'm just going to stick to heroin, only once in awhile, and hopefully that'll save me money.

:lol: I'll see how it goes. But it should be cheaper if I won't randomly go and have a beer or two anymore.

One thing I can be pretty sure about is the wine part. I just don't like it.

:lol: I'll see how it goes. But it should be cheaper if I won't randomly go and have a beer or two anymore.

You're like me. For some reason getting liquor feels a lot more deliberate than picking up a six pack. I usually keep it to a pint of Vodka or two a week.

You're like me. For some reason getting liquor feels a lot more deliberate than picking up a six pack. I usually keep it to a pint of Vodka or two a week.

Why don't you just get a 5th or a half gallon. Or is it a self discipline issue? I have those. Most people don't buy half gallons because they don't think they'll need that much. I will need that much, but then again I'll drink more than I normally would if the supply is there.

Why don't you just get a 5th or a half gallon. Or is it a self discipline issue? I have those. Most people don't buy half gallons because they don't think they'll need that much. I will need that much, but then again I'll drink more than I normally would if the supply is there.

Surprised you even had to ask. When I start on a fifth I usually don't stop 'til its gone, and a half-gallon would knock me out for a day at least.

I want to get drunk.

Maybe I should show up to class drunk some day.

No. No. No.

I'm all for drunk adventures, but the last thing you want is your teacher seeing you as the drunk buffoon showing up in class and wasting everyone's time.

I want to get drunk.

No. No. No.

I'm all for drunk adventures, but the last thing you want is your teacher seeing you as the drunk buffoon showing up in class and wasting everyone's time.

I'm not the obnoxious drunk, I'm still pretty quiet unless I am approached.

I want to get drunk.

No. No. No.

I went to class drunk all the time. Teacher may be annoyed by you reeking of booze but they can't really argue with the grades I pulled

I went to class drunk all the time. Teacher may be annoyed by you reeking of booze but they can't really argue with the grades I pulled

Wasn't all you were pulling I bet!

I want to get drunk.

No. No. No.

As did I. But at University? I'm just saying it's not doing himself any favors.

Edited by AbominableHoman

As did I. But at University? I'm just saying it's not doing himself any favors.

I did it all the time at University but that's the problem with having about 6 pubs on campus open from 11am. Many were the times when any break between lectures longer than an hour would mean missing the rest of the day or getting so pissed it was a bitch to follow the class. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

I want to get drunk.

No. No. No.

True that is what this forum is for

Champagne

Good quality champagne is the nectar of the Gods...Axl knows.......

I just drink the cheap shit and it's easier and cheaper to get drunk on then beer

and fuck the faggot talk, it tastes nice so that's all that matters :awesome: