AbominableHoman

What are you drinking tonight?

Wine, S_S? <_<

And who the hell drinks Fosters? Is that popular over there, Dazey? Aurstralians don't drink it, and Americans who are supposed to drink it because they think the laid back Australians don't drink it.

Having said that, you are well prepared and alcohol is alcohol. Tomorrow I have an interview for a job, if I get that, then heavy drankin' will commence.

Wine, S_S? <_<

And who the hell drinks Fosters? Is that popular over there, Dazey? Aurstralians don't drink it, and Americans who are supposed to drink it because they think the laid back Australians don't drink it.

Having said that, you are well prepared and alcohol is alcohol. Tomorrow I have an interview for a job, if I get that, then heavy drankin' will commence.

Hahaha! It's not through preference believe me! It's what was on offer in the supermarket and to be honest who can tell the difference after the first five or six? :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Wine, S_S? <_<

Wine is awesome! :max:

I have class, so I drink wine. Bag-in-box wine, which I drink from plastic glasses (which I bought to have at a festival), because I can't find my normal wineglasses after I moved three months ago. :awesome:

I bought me a case of 24 of these: dubbel.jpg

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/208/674

Not all for this evening though. :awesome:

Ah great, you can get that at almost every bar here.

Might order one of these tonight!

Where are you from?

Well, I was in the shop today and it was only 20€ for a case of 24 of them, 4,50€ bottle money included. So yeah, couldn't resist. My favorite trappist still is the Rochefort though. :)

Literally every bar here serves the Westmalle as well. It is by far the most widely spread trappist. Still good though. :)

Edited by st0n3r

and to be honest who can tell the difference after the first five or six? :lol:

So true. If you're going to drink fine stuff, it's better to get like a sixpack of that, consume that and use cheaper stuff for the rest of the night.

I've been hired as a delivery driver/in-store at some pizza place. Now the ol' lady is off my back and I have a good job to go with school.

Tonight will be good drinking. Skybox VIP tickets at the Trailblazers game, and when I'm done I'll be back here with a nice bottle of vodka waiting.

I'm going to get wrecked on Jack-n'-Coke and watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Fucking...nice...

I had two shots of tequila, a glass of wine, and a chunk of weed chocolate last night and became a menace to society. Especially the part of society that works at the self-serve frozen yogurt establishment. Oopsie.

I bought two Bag-In-Box wines with 3 litres in each and I would estimate that there is about one litre left in one of them, which means that I drank about 5 litres in two days. :facepalm: I thought these would be enough for two weekends. :(

So I made a major change to my drinking habits a few days ago

In general, I don't drink alcohol anymore unless when aiming to get shitfaced. I also quit drinking wine, because it makes me puke and I can't really appreciate the taste. I will also reduce my beer consumption and stick to the harder stuff from now on. I figure this will save money in the long run.