AbominableHoman

What are you drinking tonight?

I just found my new favorite piss-beer at Walgreens.

BigFlats_LightCan_Concept3D.jpg

$2.99 for a six pack and it doesn't make you want to hurl when you drink it. It passes my cheep swill test with flying colors. Picked up 3 of 'em because I thought it was a sale, not realizing it's their home brand and regular price.

Edited by AbominableHoman

$2.99 for a six pack and it doesn't make you want to hurl when you drink it. It passes my cheep swill test with flying colors. Picked up 3 of 'em because I thought it was a sale, not realizing it's their home brand and regular price.

Hmm, what's the alcohol content? Also, light... usually means it tastes like shit..

Bud's tonight..exciting stuff..

going to my arch nemesis' house for a shindig tonight and drinking will be the only thing that gets me through it. my drink of choice as of late is vodka mixed with sparkling apple cider. i've started using bluberry flavored vodka and i feel pretty goddamn classy when i drink it.

Hmm, what's the alcohol content? Also, light... usually means it tastes like shit..

Bud's tonight..exciting stuff..

4.0% and the regular stuff is 4.6%. In the range of light beers I've had, the stuff is pretty neutral.

Three Olives has cornered the market on flavored vodka, is that one of them, Raven?

Few cans of Fosters tonight. Shite but I've been trying to cut down a lot of late so I've not drank other than on the weekend for two weeks now. :)

What the fuck, this looks like if it was the same size as the can of coca-cola. Is this a joke?

What the fuck, this looks like if it was the same size as the can of coca-cola. Is this a joke?

Beers in the US are often that size. :shrugs:

They come in different sizes. :awesome:

True but 12oz beer cans aren't sold anywhere but the US. :)

They come in different sizes. :awesome:

True but 12oz beer cans aren't sold anywhere but the US. :)

Ah... I see. :awesome: