ManetsBR

The General

190 posts/7 days = 27.14 posts a day. Step back man...

since when does it matter how many posts i have? look. i told the truth. bumblefoot doesn't tell the truth. the chinese songs we have yet to hear will be the next record. it's too bad bumble is a baby and a whiner about not bein on the next record. robin finck and buckethead are the ones who do the guitar work on the next record. bumblefoot doesn't. it's time bumblefoot stops making excuses, stops lying, stops whining, and accepts the fact until all of the chinese records have been released......it'll be a while before a new record features bumblefoot and dj ashba. bumblefoot doesn't accept reality

Outside world...bad

Keyboard and internet...good, right?

Hold on...I need to reply 14 times to the same topic.

since when does it matter how many posts i have? look. i told the truth. bumblefoot doesn't tell the truth. the chinese songs we have yet to hear will be the next record. it's too bad bumble is a baby and a whiner about not bein on the next record. robin finck and buckethead are the ones who do the guitar work on the next record. bumblefoot doesn't. it's time bumblefoot stops making excuses, stops lying, stops whining, and accepts the fact until all of the chinese records have been released......it'll be a while before a new record features bumblefoot and dj ashba. bumblefoot doesn't accept reality

Outside world...bad

you have over a thousand posts. what should i say? bad? right?

Edited by prostitutes

Outside world...bad

1156 posts/400 days = 2.89 posts per day.

Math is power.

Outside world...bad

1156 posts/400 days = 2.89 posts per day.

Math is power.

This + mafia.