Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Barebones Purgatory - GAME OVER

You were the one that asked that question werent you twinkerbelle?

I don't need to ask questions. I ask the questions. And right now, you're sitting in a chair in an interrogation and the fluorescent light of suspicion shines on you.

WUT

Also bitch please I hunt werewolfs for fun, you're the one barking at the moon like your crazy -- CRAZY TRANSFORMING INTO a WEREWOLF

You were the one that asked that question werent you twinkerbelle?

I don't need to ask questions. I ask the questions. And right now, you're sitting in a chair in an interrogation and the fluorescent light of suspicion shines on you.

WUT

Also bitch please I hunt werewolfs for fun, you're the one barking at the moon like your crazy -- CRAZY TRANSFORMING INTO a WEREWOLF

You're doing that weird thing again.

I think thou doth protest too much. Caps and all. Tsk, tsk. Very transparent. I can see the wolf hair popping over your collar as we speak. It's frightening, like lightning.

Since there is no page limit I think this is neccessary

*leaves thread now for good*

Enough out of you. BANNED FROM THE THREAD UNDER FACE OF DEATH.

During the camp's lunch hour, in which they ate jelly babies and the residue that's left at the bottom of coffee, a colourful shadow suddenly appeared. The smell of pixie dust instantly made the members of the Purgatory feel light headed, and annoyingly happy. They also had irritating voices and walked funny. The colourful shadow edged towards the campfire, and it soon became known who the person was.

They continued to shout at the crowd without permission or reply, and the camp (pun) very quickly decided that it was better they forget this being ever existed. Werewolf or not, the mob surrounded the rainbow figure. Grabbing him by all appendages, they hurled him into the fire. He burnt to a crisp, but the ashes tasted like sherbert so the rest of the camp had a fun day without him. A couple of hours after the hyper and silly banter, a note was found where the shadow appeared. It simply read, in magic marker, "I am reserve." It was obvious what this meant.

broski.jpg

Broskirose was An Intrusive Faggot,

not aligned but still decided he had the right to post.

SILLY BROSKI.

It was clear he pissed off God, and not just for reasons believed by certain Christians. (The previous statement is not affiliated to GunsNFNRoses and is purely those of individuals. But if you are offended then please leave immediately.)

Edited by Conor

So who is the new reserve?

Me. And I know all your roles so you better hope to christ that nobody leaves the game because otherwise I'll win. And I've the same alignment as Broski did.

Now get back to Werewolfing (hunting for Werewolves).

I've just been asked by a member of the game if it's okay to post even though it's Night in their country. To confirm, yes, this is allowed. It is not necessary to wait until morning. Thank you.

Best. Question. Ever.

I've just been asked by a member of the game if it's okay to post even though it's Night in their country. To confirm, yes, this is allowed. It is not necessary to wait until morning. Thank you.

Best. Question. Ever.

Wouldn't be surprised if SLAA asked this :CoolFace:

Official "Too Early To Mean Anything" Vote Count

1 Vote: RK99, Android, to the moon, kevin and arnold layne

Guest saphire

Since there is no page limit I think this is neccessary

*leaves thread now for good*

Enough out of you. BANNED FROM THE THREAD UNDER FACE OF DEATH.

This game is already the best one because Broski isn't a part of it. :thumbsup:

Guest saphire

Twinkerbelle seems to be the latest "character" player in the vein of Randy and Catch Her.

If the character is banned psycho troll, he's got it nailed.

Wrestling... ban the bitches... ill take Broski any day over those big tittet men trying to screw each other on a rubber floor pretending to fight...

On a lookout here...

Twinker is rambo

Slaa is my little pony

Sandman is wrestler boy

Android is Taiwanese HTC founder

JB is the pedophile principle of a catholic all boys school

Totts is the pretend GNR fan who just wanna start shit at the show

Saphire is the spanish housewife

Im Elton John Axls gay hero

Who am I missing here ?

Best. Question. Ever.

Wouldn't be surprised if SLAA asked this :CoolFace:

Holla :lol::CoolFace:

Official "Too Early To Mean Anything" Vote Count

1 Vote: RK99, Android, to the moon, kevin and arnold layne

:facepalm:

All over the shop as usual.

SLAA I am disappoint, it may be early in the game but you have still failed to add anything of substance, instead of pointing out the "throwaway" votes which are plain to see you could easily pick up on who you think is suspicious.

This is a new game and a small game SLAA, step it up from now on. I am expecting big things and this game is the perfect time to come out of your shell, if you throw enough shit some of it will stick as Nate and other have proved in previous games.

Just because this game is barebones and stripped back it doesn't mean you have to be.

Unvote: Android

Official Vote: Tottenham

Your attempt to make SLAA come out of her shell seems like a pushy sentiment. Almost like you want to seem pro-town without actually doing something for the town.

SLAA I am disappoint, it may be early in the game but you have still failed to add anything of substance, instead of pointing out the "throwaway" votes which are plain to see you could easily pick up on who you think is suspicious.

This is a new game and a small game SLAA, step it up from now on. I am expecting big things and this game is the perfect time to come out of your shell, if you throw enough shit some of it will stick as Nate and other have proved in previous games.

Just because this game is barebones and stripped back it doesn't mean you have to be.

:huh:

Your post is relevant to almost every player in the game at this point in the game. Really odd post.

Official vote: Tottenham