Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Barebones Purgatory - GAME OVER

I've just been asked by a member of the game if it's okay to post even though it's Night in their country. To confirm, yes, this is allowed. It is not necessary to wait until morning. Thank you.

Please tell us who the fuck just asked that so we can vote them

Kevin's eagerness to vote people off the island, willy nilly and without care for who they are, is suspicious. His love of computers has no bearing on this decision.

You were the one that asked that question werent you twinkerbelle?

I don't need to ask questions. I ask the questions. And right now, you're sitting in a chair in an interrogation and the fluorescent light of suspicion shines on you.

I've just been asked by a member of the game if it's okay to post even though it's Night in their country. To confirm, yes, this is allowed. It is not necessary to wait until morning. Thank you.

:rofl-lol:

RESERVES CAN'T POST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT IN PURGATORY YET GAWD. :max:

Lot's of votes being thrown around. Don't know what to think.

Twinkerbelle is acting weird.

I believe Kevin is a Werewolf-Sorceror. Do not let his mystical computerized words deceive you and lead you to digital astray.

Lot's of votes being thrown around. Don't know what to think.

Twinkerbelle is acting weird.

I believe Kevin is a Werewolf-Sorceror. Do not let his mystical computerized words deceive you and lead you to digital astray.

because he got funny on you?

He is sending off wicked vibes. I say we bring Beta into the game. She will help us determine the truth.

3rd Wheel is looking at me funny, and it's creeping me out. I kind of feel like a long haired 100lb newbie in a jail full of a sex starved prisoners. Which is sort of like what werewolves are. But they hunger for flesh.