Biden also isn't going to accept the nomination at the DNC Convention, that is going to royally piss off some Bernie bros, plus it makes him look incredibly weak. I think Biden is starting to sink, just look at what has happened in the last month or so, and again what has been coming out in the last few weeks.
- Biden's gaffes have been getting worse and worse. You had the "you ain't black" but today he had many gaffes including calling the host a "junkie."
- Over 100 staff of Biden's campaign in Florida warned of his soft support with Hispanics. Apparently even complaining of some abuses.
- A lot of polls have Biden polling around Hillary levels with Black voters
- The riots are killing him, as is his move to the left which is alienating moderate and old school liberal Democrats.
Even bigger things that have happened within the last month
- His RealClearPolitics aggregate "lead" was 11.4 points going into July, at the end of July it was 7.4 and now it is down to 6.4
- Republicans are destroying Democrats in new voter registration in swing states. In 2016 Republicans registered 43,000 new voters, through July 2020 it is up over 100,000
- Politico saying Biden's VP short list is trash and full of baggage.
- Politico reporting Trump is knocking on a million doors a month to drive out the boat, Biden 0
- Arizona primaries. Arizona is supposedly a swing state that Biden is leading Trump. Last night voter turnout was higher for Democrats but Republicans still hammered them by 10,000+ votes.