Gunns

CIVIL WAR WAS PLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually fakegnr sounds good,but AXL sounds like shit

Mickey Mouse FUCK YOU :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou:

Edited by november snow

WTF! I'm slightly disappointed at Mickey Mouse while thinking this is great.

Bumble sounds good doing the first solo.

In the GN'R world, nothing interesting happens in months and then one day we get stuff like this.

Hearing Estranged and Civil War played again is a lot more exciting than hearing all of CD plus some new song for 99% of the fans.

I can't wait till Axl comes back to Europe. He better give us a real arena concert and not a festival concert this time!

Maybe some day we'll get a new song...

:CoolFace:

lol fair point. We need new leaks.

(I'd even exchange Civil War as a setlist staple for something else from CD like TWAT or Prostidude if he could sing them.)

Edited by Jyrgen

Mickey Mouse FUCK YOU :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou:

The great irony of GNR.

I wouldn't call Axl's voice on this and others "Mickey Mouse", more just high and clean instead of raspy. He sounds more like a generic hard rock singer but it does not sound bad.

Anyway, GREAT that they played it! I've been wishing for it a long time and I love how Axl seems to pick up the fan vibe and actually listens to it.

Desperate to pull in those tickets. Ashba fucking sucks too.

How did you even come to this conclusion? If they were desperate I would be guessing they'd do a bit more national TV. It's not like these news are going to travel much longer than to the boards anyway.

The great irony of GNR.

Hehe yes.

The last real member of what once was the greatest rock band on earth completely outplayed by the people he has hired and who are supposed to look up to him.

That being said, he doesn't sound half bad on the video we have so far ( from what can be heard anyway ).

Desperate to pull in those tickets. Ashba fucking sucks too.

Okkkk, so if they play an Appetite heavy set, they are a nostalgia act, but if they add new songs from the last and previous albums(Shacklers, Estranged and Civil War) they are desperate? Good one :)

"civil war" is one of the most boring gnr song (idiotic lyrics, generic music)

fakegnr should cover "one in a million" instead (idiotic lyrics too, but music is better)

Edited by Coltrane

Paying more homage to Slash. Rock on Axl Rose band. You know in fairness I have complained that they don't play enough UYI songs. The Rio version of Estranged was my favorite Axl Rose band moment I do believe. But a song like Civil War has Slash's riffs all over it and makes me a sad Son of a bitch that he is not up on stage as well playing it.

Edited by SONOFABITCH

Also, are we really being this critical of Axl's voice? Chill. It's the first time he sang that song in 18 years.

Implying he never sang that song for 18 years.