• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

#381 Rafał

Rafał

Addicted Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

I hope they were only talking about killing The Beard.
"Summary: Calm the fuck down."
Conor

Posted Image

"Guns N Roses started when I knocked on Izzy's door" - Axl 3:16

Spoiler

"It's not necroposting, it's thread recycling"

#382 Satanisk_Slakt

Satanisk_Slakt

True Gunner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

Well, I watched this show two days after it was on television with my friend. I was kind of anxious watching this with my friend there, worried Axl would look like an idiot again and give my friend more reason to laugh at me for following this 'band'.

However, Axl wasn't the embarrassment of the show. It was Bumblefoot. Seriously, I cringe just thinking back on his behaviour. It was so painful to watch this idiot and I have no idea why they didn't cut him out or at least shorten his slot on the show. Even Trunk and the other two were clearly embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. The guy is an attention seeking idiot. I hate him even more now.

#383 classicrawker

classicrawker

True Gunner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

Well, I watched this show two days after it was on television with my friend. I was kind of anxious watching this with my friend there, worried Axl would look like an idiot again and give my friend more reason to laugh at me for following this 'band'.

However, Axl wasn't the embarrassment of the show. It was Bumblefoot. Seriously, I cringe just thinking back on his behaviour. It was so painful to watch this idiot and I have no idea why they didn't cut him out or at least shorten his slot on the show. Even Trunk and the other two were clearly embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. The guy is an attention seeking idiot. I hate him even more now.

Bumble is a pretty nice guy from what I have seen so in his defense I think he might have been pretty doped up due to his injury...you don't do drugs but if you did you would know it makes people do odd things................
"Slash's music is all natural...Les Paul through a couple of pedals into a Marshall stack.....no extra spices or artificial ingredients necessary"

#384 Satanisk_Slakt

Satanisk_Slakt

True Gunner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,862 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

Bumble is a pretty nice guy from what I have seen so in his defense I think he might have been pretty doped up due to his injury...you don't do drugs but if you did you would know it makes people do odd things................

I understand some people cannot see through Bumblefoot, but even taking that into consideration, he made an idiot of himself on TV and he probably should've been cut out of the show. Drugs or not, he still made a fool of himself and made the band look retarded.

#385 bacardimayne

bacardimayne

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,547 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:49 AM

The new album question to Bumblefoot was the funniest part of the show.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users