Sign in to follow this  
Changes

That Metal Show

In his interview Ashba is clearly saying that he is trying to be Slash-y, that Fortus is trying to do the Izzy thing , and BBF is shredding the Buckethead parts... Congratulations, you are a cover band!!

lol Slash is afraid of toolboxes

Why is Slash brought up into this? I just found out in that video Tommy paints his nails. If he is gay, so what I don't give a fuck.

Did you watch the Tom Mayhue interview?

Who the fuck cares about Tom Mayhue. All I watched was the Tommy interview and nothing interesting was said in it of course.

Well he said Slash was afraid of toolboxes. Which is why I posted that. It's not rocket science.

Yeah I could care less.

If you could care less, that means you still care to a certain degree. If you were at the lowest level possible of caring than you couldn't care less.

Thank you, that saying had always pissed me off.

Well, I watched this show two days after it was on television with my friend. I was kind of anxious watching this with my friend there, worried Axl would look like an idiot again and give my friend more reason to laugh at me for following this 'band'.

However, Axl wasn't the embarrassment of the show. It was Bumblefoot. Seriously, I cringe just thinking back on his behaviour. It was so painful to watch this idiot and I have no idea why they didn't cut him out or at least shorten his slot on the show. Even Trunk and the other two were clearly embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. The guy is an attention seeking idiot. I hate him even more now.

Well, I watched this show two days after it was on television with my friend. I was kind of anxious watching this with my friend there, worried Axl would look like an idiot again and give my friend more reason to laugh at me for following this 'band'.

However, Axl wasn't the embarrassment of the show. It was Bumblefoot. Seriously, I cringe just thinking back on his behaviour. It was so painful to watch this idiot and I have no idea why they didn't cut him out or at least shorten his slot on the show. Even Trunk and the other two were clearly embarrassed and didn't know what to say or do. The guy is an attention seeking idiot. I hate him even more now.

Bumble is a pretty nice guy from what I have seen so in his defense I think he might have been pretty doped up due to his injury...you don't do drugs but if you did you would know it makes people do odd things................

Bumble is a pretty nice guy from what I have seen so in his defense I think he might have been pretty doped up due to his injury...you don't do drugs but if you did you would know it makes people do odd things................

I understand some people cannot see through Bumblefoot, but even taking that into consideration, he made an idiot of himself on TV and he probably should've been cut out of the show. Drugs or not, he still made a fool of himself and made the band look retarded.