Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PublicEnemy

Guns N' Roses-The Strange Leaked Clips

84 posts in this topic

i think the clips are fake for a few reasons. #1 - in the last few years, nobody legit i've dealt with was willing to exchange clips. #2 - any fake clips that did have vocals were always very very short to the point where it doesn't really prove anything. #3 - the music is too simple to be GNR. i know plenty of people that have been involved in making fake clips and they usually use the same tactics.

keep in mind back before the shit i pulled in '07, when i got a clip of street of dreams, it was a 45 second clip with very clear axl vocals, no bullshit. no 5 second clip, or backward axl screams, or any nonsense.

so those are my thoughts. could it be real? unlikely, but possible. i'd have to hear more.

but that's why they don't let you hear more, cuz it's usually bullshit.

Msl u goin to be on the barrier at Orlando concert?

Hold up a sign saying "I'm the reason there's downloading motherfuckers"

yea i'll be on the barrier for orlando and miami.

but all praise to darknemus for the existance of downloading motherfuckers. i was the student, not the teacher.

i think the clips are fake for a few reasons. #1 - in the last few years, nobody legit i've dealt with was willing to exchange clips. #2 - any fake clips that did have vocals were always very very short to the point where it doesn't really prove anything. #3 - the music is too simple to be GNR. i know plenty of people that have been involved in making fake clips and they usually use the same tactics.

keep in mind back before the shit i pulled in '07, when i got a clip of street of dreams, it was a 45 second clip with very clear axl vocals, no bullshit. no 5 second clip, or backward axl screams, or any nonsense.

so those are my thoughts. could it be real? unlikely, but possible. i'd have to hear more.

Agree with everything here.

I agree wit this 100%. Just look at my fave pillow LOL.

Any legit Axl clip you wont have to guess if its Axl or not

I've been looking for My Favorite Pillow forever! I know it's some other band...but it's not online. I just wanna hear it...any song with a title as stupid as "My Favorite Pillow" must be heard.....anyone got it??

Let's keep in mind, some people were dumb enough to "believe" the studio clips in the 2002 Boston Promo were live cuts from 01/01/01!

I agree wit this 100%. Just look at my fave pillow LOL.

Any legit Axl clip you wont have to guess if its Axl or not

Sounds about right.

[WTF is going on? davegnfnr2k agreeing with MSL, me agreeing with davegnfnr2k...]

What happened to that FULL song that surfaced about two years ago? It was Axl and it was clearly in the early 80s....I made another thread about it but nobody knew what I was talking about. It was some kind of unknown mystery song but nobody seemed interested cause it wasn't from the CD era.....

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about or am I just crazy?

What happened to that FULL song that surfaced about two years ago? It was Axl and it was clearly in the early 80s....I made another thread about it but nobody knew what I was talking about. It was some kind of unknown mystery song but nobody seemed interested cause it wasn't from the CD era.....

I'm sure it's around somewhere, it's "Rapidfire" as far as I'm aware.

I'm sure it's around somewhere, it's "Rapidfire" as far as I'm aware.

Rapidfire was a band in which Axl used to sing, they recorded a few songs and now somebody is thinking about releasing them commercially.

Rapidfire was a band in which Axl used to sing, they recorded a few songs and now somebody is thinking about releasing them commercially.

"Now" someone is thinking of releasing them? That guy promised us those songs what....almost a decade ago?

Hey Eduardo.. Why be such a C***... ?

It's not like your priveleged or more deserving than others to lend your ears to GN'R ? Is it ?

That attitude is what is killing the world.. Egotistical sh*tbag..

I used to like the Brazilians, now I'm not too sure.. !

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Hey Eduardo.. Why be such a C***... ?

It's not like your priveleged or more deserving than others to lend your ears to GN'R ? Is it ?

That attitude is what is killing the world.. Egotistical sh*tbag..

I used to like the Brazilians, now I'm not too sure.. !

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Yo calm down brother.

Well.. It's true is'nt it.. ? Why wrap it up ??

I don't like hoarders... :shrugs2:

If we were stuck somewhere and I had the only bread, and I refused to share, you would prob. feel a bit similar.. I think that is a perfect example.. !

FFS - No matter where I post I get something wrong.. ! Not my day today..

Where's he from then ?

Edit: Death to all hoarders regardless of nationality..

FFS - No matter where I post I get something wrong.. ! Not my day today..

Where's he from then ?

Edit: Death to all hoarders regardless of nationality..

I don't know why you are upset with eduardo. It seems the guy was referring to sharing unheard material that he is not absolutely certain is real. Uploading clips like The Strange can bring scrutiny that a bunch of people don't want to deal with.