Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PublicEnemy

Guns N' Roses-The Strange Leaked Clips

84 posts in this topic

The strange (no pun intended) thing is that this was not mentioned by MSL, unlike other leaks (both fake and real).

Probably because it's an older song that isn't from the same "batch" as the ones he listed.

Or he's just full of shit.

Maybe it's NIGHTCRAWLER.....legendary outtake from the UYI days!!!

nah probably not.

Maybe it's from the Rapidfire demos.....we were promised like 5 unheard Axl songs from that dud in Rapidfire and they never surfaced...could this be one? I still think Checkmate could be an old Rapidfire song.

Um...no.

Sounds like Axl, but not really. I don't believe.

Edited by AxlisOld

Doesn't really sound like Axl to me.

I mean, yes, it sounds a bit like him, but there is no rasp, there is no soul, the highs are not the same, and it sounds generic as FUCK.

When Madagascar first leaked in 2007, no one thought it was real because of the vocal style Axl used on that song, which is of an old man. He is using a very raspy voice on this track.

Uhmm...no? I was there when it leaked, and I can't remember anyone having doubts?

When Madagascar first leaked in 2007, no one thought it was real because of the vocal style Axl used on that song, which is of an old man. He is using a very raspy voice on this track.

Uhmm...no? I was there when it leaked, and I can't remember anyone having doubts?

Neither can I. I remember people thinking his singing was bad on the track though, and that it was "just a demo" :D

From all i've heard it doesn't sound like Axl at all lol

It sounds more like Brian Johnson from AC/DC and not Axl xD

But i don't think it's real. This one sounds faker than the one that leaked from that brazilian band that sounded alot like Axl but wasn't.

Keep on dreamin

sounds like andreccs regular dish up of shit

Dude i wasn't even here...

Heard the clip for the first time.

Sounds nothing like GNR... can't believe people would think this is GNR... :facepalm:

sounds like andreccs regular dish up of shit

Dude i wasn't even here...

Heard the clip for the first time.

Sounds nothing like GNR... can't believe people would think this is GNR... :facepalm:

I can understand why people would think it's (Nu)Guns and/or Axl, but regardless, it's not.

I've heard stirrings about this song from AndreCC..

Impossible! I never had this to begin with. First time i'm hearing it, and im sorry to say this, but my fake clips sound much more reliable than this... lol

This has nothing to do with GNR and you can clearly see it's not Axl...

You might have heard other things from me, but definitely not this.

yes, my post was definitely intended for eduardo'GNR and not the person that asked me to chime in or the person that posted a photo mentioning me.