Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PublicEnemy

Guns N' Roses-The Strange Leaked Clips

84 posts in this topic

Some of you might remember this from 6 months ago. The user by the name of THE STRANGE went on to mygnr and posted a 10 second clip of a new song called The Strange. The guy was banned for whatever reason and had only 4 posts, so it means it might be real. Here is the pm convo I had with him the day he leaked it on to mygnr.

2lnu9n8.jpg

2s8hg2h.jpg

mlihqu.jpg

If anyone does have the clip or full song could you post it in the this thread?

Link to the clip of the song

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S5BL334B

New Clip of the song from eduardo'gnr

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IOPT8PAR

Edited by PublicEnemy
1 person likes this

Interesting....

I`ve heard of it, but due to past experiences I don`t post this stuff anymore...

Edited by Manets
1 person likes this

Here I have the clip:

I can't believe I had it laying around but for some reason I kept it. It definitely sounds like Axl but it sounds like his old voice from 91-93

Now that I listen to it now, it definitely sounds real to me. The guy was a total douchebag for not leaking the whole song.

Here I have the clip:

I can't believe I had it laying around but for some reason I kept it. It definitely sounds like Axl but it sounds like his old voice from 91-93

Real

While we are at it here is another thing I found I have no clue if its real or not:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJTIX867

Fake

Interesting....

I`ve heard of it, but due to past experiences I don`t post this stuff anymore...

Why wouldn't you post this stuff anymore?

I've heard stirrings about this song from AndreCC..

So its fake?

Its not fake at all. Listen to the clip the Rover just posted up. The clip matches the one the guy uploaded to mygnr in April.

My question is when that clip was recorded? It sounds more like the band demos from the early 90's like Ain't Going Down both in Axl's voice and in sound quality

I've heard stirrings about this song from AndreCC..

So its fake?

Its not fake at all. Listen to the clip the Rover just posted up. The clip matches the one the guy uploaded to mygnr in April.

I know, I know. You don't get the joke.

The strangest things always seem to happen in the niiight...

1 person likes this

When Patience was first released, I thought it was either Izzy or Duff singing when it started. That was before I had 24 years of experience listening to Axl's voice.

I like singers from other other countries. I have listened to hundreds of hours of the Brazilian band Capital Inicial, but if someone posted a clip claiming it was an unreleased clip of Dinho singing something, I probably wouldn't know the difference. If you guys think this is Axl Rose, I'm guessing you probably haven't logged 24 years of regular GNR listening pleasure, or you are from another country that doesn't have the same English accent as those of us in the USA. I'm not saying you are hard of hearing, but I'm saying your ears for this sort of thing are at a major disadvantage.

When Patience was first released, I thought it was either Izzy or Duff singing when it started. That was before I had 24 years of experience listening to Axl's voice.

I like singers from other other countries. I have listened to hundreds of hours of the Brazilian band Capital Inicial, but if someone posted a clip claiming it was an unreleased clip of Dinho singing something, I probably wouldn't know the difference. If you guys think this is Axl Rose, I'm guessing you probably haven't logged 24 years of regular GNR listening pleasure, or you are from another country that doesn't have the same English accent as those of us in the USA. I'm not saying you are hard of hearing, but I'm saying your ears for this sort of thing are at a major disadvantage.

When Madagascar first leaked in 2007, no one thought it was real because of the vocal style Axl used on that song, which is of an old man. He is using a very raspy voice on this track.

It actually sounds similar to Maddy (vocal-tone-wise).

The strange (no pun intended) thing is that this was not mentioned by MSL, unlike other leaks (both fake and real).

Eduardo, how many more things like this clip do you have?

MSL, can you chime in?

Edited by Rafał