Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bacardimayne

Late Show 1988 Performance - You're Crazy / Used to Love Her

26 posts in this topic

It's a great track. Axl is at his best on it, and on many live performances. And when axl is at his best i don't think anyone can come near him as a singer.

Yep, at times like that they could be the greatest band of the era. Now imagine how good they were when they turned them guitars way up.

2:55

"say boy where you comming from, where ya get that point of view....I been looking emminem and I..someone like you.."

:rofl-lol:

At least Axl still sounded good during his fuck ups though.

its quiet good, however I still prefer the '02 lineup.

No 2002 live performance even comes close to the You're Crazy from this video. And this is coming from an avid fan of the 01-02 lineups.

I was a little more familar with the Used to Love Her from this performance, but the You're Crazy it f'ing amazing. Izzy on acoustic, Slash on electric, Steven on drums, and Axl with mind blowing vocals.

"say boy where you comming from, where ya get that point of view....I been looking emminem and I..someone like you.."

I had never noticed that, that is hilarious. :rofl-lol:

I got this 'dvd', beautiful performance of both songs.

Needless to say, he looks exactly the same as in the scom video, (yea same year, maybe same month)

Mi+Guitarra+Blusera+-+Sweet+Child+O+Mine+%25E2%2580%2593+Guns+N%25E2%2580%2599+Roses+%25281987%2529.jpg

Always thought he was just avoiding the swear words.

Needless to say, he looks exactly the same as in the scom video, (yea same year, maybe same month)

Mi+Guitarra+Blusera+-+Sweet+Child+O+Mine+%25E2%2580%2593+Guns+N%25E2%2580%2599+Roses+%25281987%2529.jpg

On a sidenote, I always thought Slash looked silly when he looked like that. Top hat, hair covering all of his face, legs wide apart. It did not look cool.

On a sidenote, I always thought Slash looked silly when he looked like that. Top hat, hair covering all of his face, legs wide apart. It did not look cool.

You just lost some coolpoints there! :thumbsdown:

Slashman is always cool. Especially when he is dressed like a God and are posing as one.

You just lost some coolpoints there! :thumbsdown:

Slashman is always cool. Especially when he is dressed like a God and are posing as one.

Worst cases: The solo in the NR video and during their NR performance on MTV in 1992. He looked cool in his little t-shirts though! And he has/had a pretty and cool face. It's just... the tophat's never looked good and covering all of your face with hair just looks retarded. And the legs spread... That is just too much for me.

:facepalm:

Everything about Slashs appearance was amazing.

I am sorry to have to inform you that you are wrong.

I'm a Viking, I am never wrong.

By the way, did you even consider to come to Skype?

Slash always looks cool!! The guy's incapable of not looking cool!

Do you like Axl's leg swaying, sweeping the floor with his coyboy boots in stick thin legs?

:CoolFace:

yes but the thing is I have hardly been at home a single night all summer. Now I have been in Sweden for a few days but leaving for Italy tomorrow so I am busy tonight. But after that!

Slash always looks cool!! The guy's incapable of not looking cool!

Do you like Axl's leg swaying, sweeping the floor with his coyboy boots in stick thin legs?

:CoolFace:

That particular move is not a favorite, no.

yes but the thing is I have hardly been at home a single night all summer. Now I have been in Sweden for a few days but leaving for Italy tomorrow so I am busy tonight. But after that!

Cool! Have a nice trip!