sofine11

Slash Comments On Axl's Lawsuit

Speaking to VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner, Slash stated about Rose's countersuit, "I don't even know what that's about. I don't know where Axl is coming from. I mean, I know where Irving is coming from — he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked. [it's a] pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing, so I'm not sure exactly what the merit is that he's countersuing, exactly. Anyways, I don't keep up with that, I don't follow it."

Rose is suing Azoff for at least $5 million, claiming breach of fiduciary duty, constructive fraud and breach of contract.

"I don't even know what that's about. I don't know where Axl is coming from. I mean, I know where Irving is coming from — he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked. [it's a] pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing, so I'm not sure exactly what the merit is that he's countersuing, exactly. Anyways, I don't keep up with that, I don't follow it."

Translation: durrrrrrrrrrrr

"I don't even know what that's about. I don't know where Axl is coming from. I mean, I know where Irving is coming from — he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked. [it's a] pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing, so I'm not sure exactly what the merit is that he's countersuing, exactly. Anyways, I don't keep up with that, I don't follow it."

Translation: durrrrrrrrrrrr

Translation: axl's off his tree

Guest madison

Slash just reinforces the merits of Azoff's case. Azoff is entitled to be paid for his services.

As you all know, Azoff is the most powerful man in the music industry and would not have wasted his time launching the suit if he didn't believe he would win.

Axl's counter-suit is interesting though, mainly because it tries to challenge anti-trust issues related to Ticketmaster's merger with Live Nation.

Translation: axl's off his tree

Dohoho.

Slash: i dunno man no comment i dont follow it i dont know lol xd

This proves Axl's off his tree. Ok then.

He's not, but everything he says about Axl is usually just a glorified "no comment".

i feel he has a default rolling of the eyes when it comes to controversies... like this lawsuit, for example. and yes, he covers it up with no comment cause he knows the vultures are waiting

Guest madison

He's not, but everything he says about Axl is usually just a glorified "no comment".

Well, I'm guessing he knows his responses will make headlines and become fodder for fan forums - and doesn't want Axl to think he's talking about him all the time - even though Axl himself seems to obsess over Slash all the time.

Slash was asked about the litigation - and he commented on the part that he knew the answer - basically, that managers aren't out of line for asking to be paid for their services.

This has already caused a commotion on mygnr forum with the ususal suspects bitching that Slash should keep his mouth shut and screaming about conspiracy theories...As Madison said the man was asked a question, and being in the business, he commented on what he had heard and did not say anything which slams Axl........I have to imagine Slash was not surprised by the suit considering what he went through with Axl..probably a little amused even......

On 5/21/2010 at 7:25 PM, sofine11 said:

breach of fiduciary duty, constructive fraud and breach of contract.

OUT TA GET ME!1! :lol:

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute...

Didn't Azoff try to force a reunion on Axl?  

Could this tour be nothing more than Axl settling up for the lawsuit?  That's gotta sting, Salsh. 

A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care

God, it would be soo fucking good, if Axl, Slash and the rest of the band just sign a paper regarding fiduciary duty for the fans

Azoff promised a headlining stadium tour with Van Halen in 2009, Axl was very happy about it since his album failed.

Then he got hungry and forgot his manners.