sleeper

Slash feat. Myles Kennedy & the Conspirators - Apocalyptic Love (discuss the new album)

242 posts in this topic

This came from Slash Army today.

SlashArmySlash Army

Just heard from Slash that he and Myles are already working on 20 songs just to start! Here comes another killer album !!.

Nice! thanks for the update Sleeper..I can't wait for the new album and tour to follow...it is a good time to be a Slash fan!!!........... :slash:

Slash is a working machine, can't wait for the album!

It's crazy, the dude never stops! Another kick ass album on the way, great to have something to look forward to.

more pumped for this album than the first. with just one singer, this feels like a "proper" album. his last album was like a Now compilation.

should be interesting.

March-April 2012 is not really close... But it is still good enough!! Hopefully we'll get more interesting collaborations too within this timeframe, and less sell-out appearances such as the one with the black-eyed peas. Slash has reached a celebrity status that is kind of dangerous. But he is a very cool and modest guy. I bet he will handle it correct in the end. But Axl will be very pissed off and jealous and probably write another song about what a big whore slash is, and we'll probably hear that song somewhere within the 2020s

From Twitter

SlashSlash

This next record will be a shagalong record. Iii|; )'SlashSlash

& heavy too.

6 minutes ago

Edited by sleeper

SlashSlash

1st day of working on new tunes w/B & T was killer. I might post something to hear before Europe tour. Iii|; )'

4 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Awesome, 2012 is looking good for music. The Darkness have a new album coming out too, and I reckon the new KISS album will come out then as it's been recorded this year.

Everybody 's happy!

Here comes another killer album !!.

ANOTHER killer album??????????

I just hope it is more Snakepit 1 and not like the last Slash solo album.

Edited by MBrose

Here comes another killer album !!.

ANOTHER killer album??????????

I just hope it is more Snakepit 1 and not like the last Slash solo album.

I thought his solo album was very good IMHO..in any case he said in a tweet the album he is writing with Myles is much heavier so it will be different........

from Slash's twitter 14hrs ago:

Final day of pre prod before tour starts. Fucking awesome stuff so far. Can't wait to hook up w/Myles. Iii|; )'

someone having some MK withdrawal? lol. :)

from Slash's twitter 14hrs ago:

Final day of pre prod before tour starts. Fucking awesome stuff so far. Can't wait to hook up w/Myles. Iii|; )'

someone having some MK withdrawal? lol. :)

If I was the guys from AlterBridge I would be very worried...might be time for them to start looking for a new lead singer as I don't think Slash is going to give Myles back........

Myles has proven he can keep the balance, and keep the peace so far. I only wonder if he can keep this pace up.

But you can be your ass he's getting tracks from Slash during the AB tour to write to. By the time MK comes to work with Slash again, he'll have the lyrics probably all done.

apparently it will fill “the pattern” of Snakepit albums. according to Slash, it will be heavier and one singer on all the songs. he might just as well call it a Snakepit album (and that would be a good thing AFAIC).

that would make a trilogy of a sort: 3 albums with 3 different singers, 3 different lineups, and Slash’s arrangements :thumbsup: and all

I'd like to have Slash put out a cover album, but his time not punk rock songs like TSI, but classic rock songs, in the Slash style. Led Zeppelin, Bad Co, zz top, acdc etc....