Guest Broskirose

Happy Birthday Guns N' F' N Roses Forum

98 posts in this topic

Today May 15th, GNFNR turns 1 year old! One, year and its already surpassed all other GNR forums in every possible way.

Thanks especially to Space Ghost and John Bonham for creating and building this place!

So, lets all celebrate today whether you're a newfag, oldfag, myfag, lurker, male, female, Shane, news reporter, search bot, etc in the name of GNFNR!

lets-party.gif

BYOB

Edited by Broskirose

You're an asshole troll and I hate your guts Broski!!!:blacksabbath:

But you are right about one thing....this is the best damn GnFnR forum on the goddamn web, and perhaps my favorite forum in general.

I for one am grateful for its existence!

Happy birthday gunsnFUCKINroses.com.....here's to many more!

It's been one hell of a year.

Many thanks to John Bonham and admin/Space Ghost for making the forum in the first place, and letting me be a part of the team.

Edited by bacardimayne

It's been one hell of a year.

Many thanks to John Bonham and admin/Space Ghost for making the forum in the first place, and letting me be a part of the team.

Well it was hard to say no after you got on your knees...

This is the only forum on which I regularly post. It's fuckin' awesome!

Happy birthday and many thanks to those who put this together, you gents are top shit!

Yay!

I only wish I had come earlier since I apparently (from what I've been told :lol: ) was invited already in May last year.

jqh3mt.gif

Edited by S.S.

If we're being honest, there has been a major decline in quality since this forum's inception. The early month's were the best. After headcount became important and dumb asses like Broki were involved, the quality of the forum took a screeeching nose dive. I think it could have been far better than what it turned out to be. jmo

happy birthday gnfnr :) the first forum i found in ages that enticed me to join, first one since about '05/'06

keep up the good work jb, you're the only admin of a gnr site that seems to put any effort in, and it's paying off.

not to put a bummer on the festivities, but to an extent bba's right; while i don't mind them, some of the trolls have genuinely hurt this forum. They've caused a decline in the quality of the discussion that brought me here in the first place. the quality discussion between actual gnr fans was this forums greatest asset, and made it better than the rest.

nonetheless, here's to another year of the best emoticons on the net :blacksabbath:

:quagmire::gunsguy::facepalm: etc etc

EDIT: where's the asshole emoticon gone? :( that was the best one

edit edit: just to clarify, i've been lurking this forum since it began, i've seen its full evolution

Edited by Cadis

Onwards and upwards, I say new members are always good, but some of the old timers have dropped off? Wtf.

I haven't posted on many forums, but I definitely like this one the best. Most attract their share of arseholes, this one is no exception, but it's still a fun place to spend a little time. Happy Birthday and here's to another great year!

Over 600 members but only 20 something replies.

You ungrateful cock monkeys!

This should moved to the main section, imho.

:yes:

*croud looks at JB and chants "SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH"*

yes

This should moved to the main section, imho.

:yes:

yes

I've been a member for 1 year now!

:D

Waiting for JB's speech! :smiley-book:

Edited by Manets