Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bacardimayne

Analyzing the official band drawing on djashba.com

32 posts in this topic

GNR.png

I see this as a clever artist's subtle way of showing his thoughts on the way GNR is currently operated.

The cords wrapped around everyone (which are all connected to Axl's mic) seem to symbolize that Axl has all of the members bound and gagged. Yes, Axl is tied up by the cords too, but that just symbolizes how Axl causes his own problems and limitations. As you can see, the mic is placed next to his head, meaning he could untie himself since he has the end of the string. In other words, only Axl has the power to fix the problems he has bestowed upon himself. However, instead of doing what would be the most logical thing, and using the end of the cord (the mic) to untie himself, he seems to be attempting to force the cords off of him, which symbolizes how he attempts to force FakeGNR on the general public.

Thoughts? :canofworms:

:CoolFace:

Edited by bacardimayne

in real life, he uses a cordless mic

Even more reason as to why it's odd that the artist would choose to depict him with a corded mic.

Damn that is the ugliest Guns shirt I've ever seen, and that includes the bootleg crap people sell in their vans outside the arenas after the shows.

Looks like it was drawn by an 8th grader that can only draw ONE face and facial expression....which is why they all look the same. It's so fucking stupid....makes no sense at all....who would wear this thing??

why is it wrapped up around axl too then? maybe he puts himself on a contract LOL

The cord could just as easily be a connector, showing that these guys are joined together firmly as a band. The screaming? It's RnR.

But I think it's probably just a picture, not a great one at that.

Lol, it's funny that there seems to be this desire there to be portrayed as something demented or freaky, but man, reading down the column of names on the left you would be forgiven for thinking this was an orchestra rather than a rock band

I think the artist just said "Fuck it, there's apparently never going to be a band photo, so I'll just draw 'em!"

Guys this is a REAL band. Even though Axl is the only one who can decide when to record, when to tour, how much everyone gets paid, when they can rehearse, when they take the stage, when they release an album, and he also gets the front row seat of the private jet.

there is no real band. there is gnr. this is it.

deal with

Yeah, 'deal with it'!!

I have dealt with the fact that when Slash, Duff and Izzy left, the 'band' became the butt of a million music industry jokes.

I dealt with that fact that the 'band' only put out one record in 20 years, and that it flopped hard.

I even dealt with the fact that there will never be another record put out by this 'band'.

So there you have it, I have 'dealt with it'. Why don't you fuckingn deal with it.

Guys this is a REAL band. Even though Axl is the only one who can decide when to record, when to tour, how much everyone gets paid, when they can rehearse, when they take the stage, when they release an album, and he also gets the front row seat of the private jet.

Thing is, you say this like some of us appove of this.

No one condones this insanity. There are 2 reactions to how Axl does things, apathy and rage. You got your people who tell you that it is what it is and you can't reason with a crazy man. And you got your people who are just royally pissed off, like our man Barry up there.

But let's be real, no one thinks this is the way to operate.

deal with

Yeah, 'deal with it'!!

I have dealt with the fact that when Slash, Duff and Izzy left, the 'band' became the butt of a million music industry jokes.

I dealt with that fact that the 'band' only put out one record in 20 years, and that it flopped hard.

I even dealt with the fact that there will never be another record put out by this 'band'.

So there you have it, I have 'dealt with it'. Why don't you fuckingn deal with it.

What does this even mean? "I dealt with it." What does that mean? You dealt with what, exactly?

deal with

Yeah, 'deal with it'!!

What does this even mean? "I dealt with it." What does that mean? You dealt with what, exactly?

It's a response to all the retarded "Deal With It" comments of late. I thought it was pretty clear to be honest.

What did you think it was? :winkiss:

deal with

Yeah, 'deal with it'!!

What difference does it make in your life how well the record did? As long as you like it, that's all that matters.

It wouldn't matter at all how well it sold. I'm merley saying, it was a flop for a reason.

Deal with it....as they say :rolleyes:

It's sad that this is the closest thing there is to a band photo. Also, that DJ is second on the list there is a little odd.

the picture is kinda cool though

everyone is the background are whining like babies, saying:

'let me out, let me out, let me out'

and axl is saying:

shuuuuuuut uuuuuuup

deal with

Yeah, 'deal with it'!!

It's a response to all the retarded "Deal With It" comments of late. I thought it was pretty clear to be honest.

An attempt to turn around an insult on a guy that didn't land.

deal with

Yeah, 'deal with it'!!

An attempt to turn around an insult on a guy that didn't land.

Got your nick nacks in a bit of a twist? xx

Interesting how they ALL have their hands tied behind their backs except Axl who has both hands free and DJ who has one. There's a message in there somewhere...

It is a bit unfortunate that Pitman's left elbow looks like a left boob, and he appears to be an old lady with sagging breasts, while everyone else seems to have a remarkably super-hero-type physique.

It is a bit unfortunate that Pitman's left elbow looks like a left boob, and he appears to be an old lady with sagging breasts, while everyone else seems to have a remarkably super-hero-type physique.

I'm pretty sure that your avatar is from Rock In Rio III during WTTJ huh?

Edited by eduardo'GNR