underdog

GNR has had 23 different members in it

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

In Skeeter's book, fucking a slut who is begging to be grabbed by the pussy, its the same thing as fucking an innocent 2 years old kid in the butt. I wonder why he thinks like that.

Besides, implying that I dont know exactly who/what reactions Im going to get with each post I make... :lol:

Gunner: :CoolFace:; Retards: :ahole:

No - I've never said that. It's weird how you lie and make shit up all the time. Why can't you ever just talk about or debate what people actually say?

I don't even know what you are talking about. "A slut who is begging to be grabby by the pussy".......you've got me confused with another poster. I haven't been involved in a discussion where that statement has been part of the debate.

But in terms of what you posted - even though neither thing is something I've ever said (again, why lie???)....having consensual sex with an adult is nothing like raping a two year old child. Even most psychopaths wouldn't think the way you posted. it's weird that you would even think that way.

I don't mind debating you on any issue. But please don't make up lies and fairy tails, and just stick to things I've actually said. That's how most logical and normal people argue. They don't lie and make up things that the other person never said. That's just odd.

As for your last two sentences. I'm glad you are finally admitting you are a troll.  That's huge. Obviously, nobody could be as stupid as you try and be on this forum. Your opinions and posts paint you to be the dumbest poster in the history of gnr forums. I knew you couldn't be that stupid and that obsessed with Axl Rose.  I'm actually kind of glad to see you admit that you are just trolling here.

I don't like trolls - I honestly don't understand them. I guess they know they can't hold an intelligent conversation with people, so instead they just try and troll instead? But whatever. We all make choices....it really is refreshing to see you finally admit it.

For real though. I'd love for you to drop the trolling act and let us get to know the real Gunner. I bet most of us would actually like you!!!!!   Any chance you will stop being a troll and actually post your own thoughts and opinions????

GUNNER is not trolling despite him pretending he is. He believes MJ is a pedo but will deny Axl's abuse cases til his death. He's loyal to his man. Scary isn't it? Knowing that all this crap are his true opinions/view of the facts.

Axl pay some sluts to stop bothering him = Axl is a rapist.

Slash's friends pay the kids some money to be quiet = he's innocent.

Slash's blind fans distorted's mind is hilarious.

- DJ Ashba has is own clothes brand, making fashion for the new generations = DJ Ashba is a clown, fag, blah, blah, arf arf

- Slash keeps wearing the same leather clothes and top hat for 30 years that must stink as much as his rotten teeth = Slash is so cool

Slash's blind fans distorted's mind is hilarious

5 minutes ago, auad said:

this thread must be closed.

Why? Let me humilliate them a little bit more. They cant recognize themselves at the mirror, so they keep acting like they were kings of the bullshit :lol:

When I'm close to feeling humilliated I remember I never sued a magazine for writing stuff about a stranger that made me sad and suddenly that feeling disappears.