Sign in to follow this  
Skeeter

Divorce payment settled for Slash

Now the legal side of the divorce has finally been agreed on. I know Gunner was just trolling, as even he knows a divorce proceeding takes more than a couple days. 

Slash is giving Perla 

6.6 million cash

$100,000 a month until she gets married again 

$40,000 a month in child support. 

And the two kids get 1.8% of his income for the next 18 Years. 

Slash will be paying $480,000 a year in child support. Hope the kids don’t starve. 

If he makes 5 million a year, the kids basically get 50 grand a year for the next twenty years. 

Of course, your Gunner will somehow turn this into a negative. 

Slash must have good lawyers or have a very low net worth, unless she got a significant amount of other assets, that seems incredibly low, especially with so little up front cash. 

Relatively speaking, 1.2M a year until one of them dies is chump change considering Slash is in his 50's and what the previous tour must have made him. Of course, it's a ton of money for someone who married Slash AFTER he was famous, but I'm not really commenting on that. 

2 hours ago, gunsntortillas said:

Slash must have good lawyers or have a very low net worth, unless she got a significant amount of other assets, that seems incredibly low, especially with so little up front cash. 

Relatively speaking, 1.2M a year until one of them dies is chump change considering Slash is in his 50's and what the previous tour must have made him. Of course, it's a ton of money for someone who married Slash AFTER he was famous, but I'm not really commenting on that. 

$100,000 a MONTH until she gets married again (she won't) is CHEAP to you?

And 6 mil. and $40k in child support a month...

Must be nice to sit on your ass and get a paycheck big enough to buy A FUCKING HOUSE every month just to burn. FOR. THE. REST. OF HIS LIFE.

Fuck!

I don't know what I would do with  $100k a month. I guess try to be the first person in history to OD on weed. That's a fuckton of weed.

he'd better be on his best behavior

if axl fires him he won't be able to afford the child support with myles :lolzers: 

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

Must be nice to sit on your ass and get a paycheck big enough to buy A FUCKING HOUSE every month just to burn. FOR. THE. REST. OF HIS LIFE.

Fuck!

No kidding. 

Slash will pay her 1.7 million dollars a year for the next few years. 

1.7 million dollars for being a stay-at-home mom and not getting married. Not a bad gig. 

Seriously why do you even need 100.000 a month for? I admit that’s a bit much, together with all the other payments she already gets. Guess she is happy now

6 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Slash is giving Perla 

6.6 million cash

$40,000 a month in child support. 

And the two kids get 1.8% of his income for the next 18 Years. 

Slash will be paying $480,000 a year in child support. Hope the kids don’t starve. 

Thank God they arent dead already.

6 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Of course, your Gunner will somehow turn this into a negative. 

You need a judge to force you to feed your kids... how can this be negative? :lol:

Btw, tks for the lulz. This thread is hilarious.

8 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

he'd better be on his best behavior

if axl fires him he won't be able to afford the child support with myles :lolzers: 

He better start improving his solos on TIL and play Sorry more often.:rofl-lol: 

6 hours ago, maynard said:

Slash's free now. Go get him Gunner.

TBH, this is much more entertaining than all the leaks combined :CoolFace:

42 minutes ago, MBrose said:

Seriously why do you even need 100.000 a month for? I admit that’s a bit much, together with all the other payments she already gets. Guess she is happy now

Mr Judge proved that the compulsive junkie liar, lied once again. He said he never married Perla, but he did, twice.

He was condemned for that. In fact he was the first and only Gunner to be condemned for treating a women like garbage.

He should pay the double.

7 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Wait, wait, this means she can keep fucking the "much bigger" dick guy and Slash will keep paying for her motels, lingerie, condoms, etc, unless she signs a marriage contract again?

Lol... how do you guys call this in english? :lol:

6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Fuck!

You're missing the point, or you didn't read my entire post all the way through. 

I can't believe I didn't comment on GUNNER's quintuple post. Slash triggers GUNNER harder than Drumpf triggers fags.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

I can't believe I didn't comment on GUNNER's quintuple post. Slash triggers GUNNER harder than Drumpf triggers fags.

3 posts = triggered

5 posts = hysteria... these news are so exciting :reunion:

3 hours ago, magisme said:

He is more obsessed with Slash than the mygnr/fags are obsessed with Axl. It’s pretty weird. 

Do you think he is secretly in love with him?

Beta probably gets the same amount from Axl. Remember that if Axl doesnt do exactly like she demands, she threatens to leave him. Oh yeah, also no sex. After all she's his mother, even though they are almost the same age. 

Beta does not need Mr. Judge. Axl is so weak (probably enjoys watching her having an orgasm with Señor Lebeis) she can get all the money and power without needing the law.

>writing detailed fan fiction about Axl and his housekeeper because you're upset about Slash's divorce settlement

pretty FUCKIN WEIRD buddo

18 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

>writing detailed fan fiction about Axl and his housekeeper because you're upset about Slash's divorce settlement

pretty FUCKIN WEIRD buddo

What really pisses them is watching me staying loyal to the facts lol