Sign in to follow this  
auad

porcelain toilet

Guns-N-Roses-Not-In-This-Lifetime-Tour-New-York.jpg

Music stars nowadays are a far cry from the hotel-room-trashing, cars-in-the-pool hellraisers of old.

So I’m glad to see Guns N’ Roses still know how to rock ’n’ roll. And they’ve issued a few jaw-dropping demands on their backstage rider at Download Festival – including a porcelain toilet.

I’m told Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan and the rest of the band flew in for their THREE HOUR headlining slot by helicopter, before being whisked off to a compound the size of a football pitch.

Access was denied to anyone who isn’t part of the tour group.

Toilet.jpg

Inside they had home comforts from America flown over, including their favourite Hershey bars and extra cheesy pizzas. Anyone who’s ever been to a festival is familiar with the horror of the portaloo, so it’s understandable the band demanded special porcelain bogs to ease their... comfort.

I’m told super silky toilet paper was also requested for the lads. Well, all those dodgy festival burgers can take their toll...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/guns-n-roses-demand-posh-12673549

Wonder if Kim had similar toilet with him in Singapore, he brought his own toilet with him apparently :D