Sign in to follow this  
Facekicker

Give Obama's Nobel Peace Prize to Dennis Rodman

My mission is to break the ice between hostile countries. Why it’s been left to me to smooth things over, I don’t know. Dennis Rodman, of all people. Keeping us safe is really not my job; it’s the black guy’s [Obama's] job. But I’ll tell you this: If I don’t finish in the top three for the next Nobel Peace Prize, something’s seriously wrong."[3]

Dennis Rodman as a US ambassador is an idea I can totally get behind. That would be very Trumps America. Fuck it, let's just go full retard. 

its like when homer stops a nuclear disaster at the power plant and he just guessed his way through it. That's Denis. Trump is Mr Burns using him as a pawn.

It's fucking hilarious. Love it. Especially when he went on CNN with his Maga hat and told them Obama wouldn't give him the time of day. 

The worm has turned. I thought President Trump was going to have to bring in Michael Jordan to offer North Korea the exclusive rights to manufacture his nike tracksuits in their sweatshops. Can't wait till Dennis and Donald get their nobel peace prizes. 

It will be the funniest shit in years. Apparently Trump told Kim he could transform his coastline with luxury resort hotels :lol:

Libtards heads are exploding over this. I hope Trump pulls this off, it will provide endless entertainment and guarantee reelection. :lol:

Dennis Rodman. US Ambassador to North Korea. 

ahahahaha 

Can we send Kevin Durant to the Norks as an act of goodwill while we are on the subject? They can keep him. 

So, Obama was the devil for making amends with the Castros, but Trump deserves the nobel prize for being friends with this communist tyrant? I guess Cuba already had enough resorts ... lol

I was glad to see Cuba opening up. Obama was right. 

EDIT: So long as they don't destroy it with Starbucks and Mcdonalds. 

8 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

So, Obama was the devil for making amends with the Castros, but Trump deserves the nobel prize for being friends with this communist tyrant? I guess Cuba already had enough resorts ... lol

That's how a lot of retarded Republiclones think, yes.

13 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I was glad to see Cuba opening up. Obama was right. 

EDIT: So long as they don't destroy it with Starbucks and Mcdonalds. 

We still can't buy their cigars in America, can we?

lol gunner thinks kim is abandoning the nuclear program because he is friends with trump.

8 hours ago, maynard said:

lol gunner thinks kim is abandoning the nuclear program because he is friends with trump.

No I dont. In fact that only helps my post. Lol

GUNNER probably touched himself to Obama and Castro but now has nightmares about Trump and Kim.

6 hours ago, GUNNER said:

No I dont. In fact that only helps my post. Lol

Um. You do. Look at your other post I quoted.