Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Brand New Single From GNR's "Locked N' Loaded" Appetite For Destruction Boxset

49 unreleased songs
B-sides and EPs
Live Like a Suicide  (all songs we've heard before)

sound city sessions 25 songs from the 1986 session (all songs we've heard before)

2 unreleased songs from mike clink session

@Budd Dwyer

Is there anything in these sessions that we actually have never heard? Or is this all going to be demo versions of Appetite songs and then songs like Shadow of Your Love and Just Another Sunday?

Basically......are these 49 unreleased songs going to be all stuff we've heard before on Youtube.

Will this bring $170 worth of joy to your life? Right now I am at a fiver for a slice of pizza and maybe I listen to a couple of tracks on youtube. The real highlight will be Miser's thread critiquing all the new photos from Axl's private reserve. 

It would bring joy to my life. I need to lose 2 kilo before summer anyway, no pizza for me.

On 5/3/2018 at 6:59 AM, Skeeter said:

49 unreleased songs
B-sides and EPs

sound city sessions 25 songs from the 1986 session (all songs we've heard before)

@Budd Dwyer

Is there anything in these sessions that we actually have never heard? Or is this all going to be demo versions of Appetite songs and then songs like Shadow of Your Love and Just Another Sunday?

Basically......are these 49 unreleased songs going to be all stuff we've heard before on Youtube.

I dunno man, i just saw all these news, will catch up tomorrow or something

On 5/3/2018 at 6:59 AM, Skeeter said:

49 unreleased songs
B-sides and EPs

@Budd Dwyer

This is the only thing that is remotely interesting, but 99% of these are available in one form or another. The Plague is the only one i've never heard of, just googled it and according to Marc Canter, it is just some quick instrumental. Needless to say, i will NOT pay 1000 bucks for it, it's laughable, remasters and 96 khz and whatnot, this is basically a robbery, even for hardcore fans. Fuck them all

CD 4 – 1986 SOUND CITY SESSION N’ MORE (All Previously Unreleased)

• Shadow Of Your Love, Move To The City, Ain’t Goin’ Down No More (Instrumental Version), The Plague, Nice Boys, Back Off Bitch, Reckless Life, Mama Kin, New Work Tune, November Rain (Piano Version), Move To The City (Acoustic Version), You’re Crazy (Acoustic Version), November Rain (Acoustic Version), Jumpin’ Jack Flash (Acoustic Version), Move To The City (1988 Acoustic Version)

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Ain`t Goin` Down instrumental version. This band is so fucking shit :lol:

There is a third version (from the 80's), but i can't find it now on youtube

This is basically what we will hear, lol

I think the instrumental is better. It'll be a great time for Axl to go take a few bong rips during the next leg of the tour.

On 5/3/2018 at 6:02 AM, MBrose said:

It would bring joy to my life. I need to lose 2 kilo before summer anyway, no pizza for me.

Have you considered cocaine ?

On 5/6/2018 at 9:35 AM, Major Mayhem said:

This would be a fitting song for the band to revisit as their next single

You sonofabitch. 

You know Fernando just read that and texted The Beta....

Steven Adler has just said it's not him on the new recording of SOYL.

As I said last week, I know from my sources that Richard Fortus is on the track. I bet Frank is too on the drums.

2 minutes ago, caraibes said:

Steven Adler has just said it's not him on the new recording of SOYL.

As I said last week, I know from my sources that Richard Fortus is on the track. I bet Frank is too on the drums.

It's a re-recorded track. Only stupid people can't see that.

Axl's new vocals, Slash's new guitar track, new drums and new bass. It's all brand new!

11 minutes ago, AndreCC said:

It's a re-recorded track. Only stupid people can't see that.

Axl's new vocals, Slash's new guitar track, new drums and new bass. It's all brand new!

The vocals don't sound anything like fat Axl though. 

The drums don't sound anything like Frank.

It does sound very fresh though. Very good mix in my opinion. Wouldn't be surprised if some parts have been touched up.

7 hours ago, Barry said:

The vocals don't sound anything like fat Axl though. 

There are very brief parts that do. My bet is still 97% old vocals with new parts added here and there.

Why would Axl add 3% of vocals to a 30 years old song? Whats that? 5 seconds? :lol:

20 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Why would Axl add 3% of vocals to a 30 years old song? Whats that? 5 seconds? :lol:

"Why would Axl "

re-read your post again and you'll see you just answered your own question.

I'm pretty sure Sebastian Bach is on backing vocals on the new track too. I guess he and Axl are friends again.