Skeeter

What do you admire the most about Axl?

Not including his singing. 

What do you admire and love the most about Axl as a person. 

Saw this topic at another forum. The responses might  be the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen on the internet. 

Will be interesting to compare responses. 

I actually despise the man.. 

ok ok I don’t despise him, that would require a level of care on my part. 

I don’t care about Axl

I like him as a musician. Nothing outside of music interests me about him.

That said, for better of for worse, dude seems to have a character and personality.

I kind of respect him for it.

I saw that post but didn't dare venture in to read the replies.

I've always enjoyed GNR and thought Axl was really cool in middle school and high school. 

Can't say I've "admired" him, even back then.  I think there's a difference between "hey this band is fucking cool" and "I just....admire that about him so much."

What the fuck is wrong with those creep-o retards??

EDIT....OK, I just had to take a look.  I've got douche-chills.  I was not prepared for that cringe-cano to erupt!

the dude can sing and write music.

I like his voice and his music, others don't.

He can't perform life saving surgeory, cure diseases, or solve complex problems.

Would I drink with him? sure. Do I think he's someone to be admired?  no, not unless you have perspective on the people in this world who should be (but aren't).

his budweiser commercial, his lack of variety in the setlist, his effort he puts into another band that's 1000x more than the one he started

I like the way he doesn't hold grudges and is great at bringing people together.

In fact Axl is the reason Richie Sambora and Jon Bon Jovi reunited yesterday for the first time in 5 years.

If only Axl had the time to bring Tupac and B.I.G. in a room together. :smiley-cry:

He helped write and compose some of my favorite songs ever that I listen to all the time.

He had a rebellious strive for independence that looked agreeable in my younger days. It was his bravery in going to extremes that I admired.