John Bonham

"CD 2 is finished and ready to drop at any moment"

The only reason it could be true is because it makes no sense. 

Slash/Duff back in the band. The logical thing was to release a GH with three new songs....a year ago. 

Then release a full length NEW  album to kick off the summer tour this year. 

That’s what makes perfect sense. 

Releasing an album that was recorded ten years ago by a band that isn’t together now....while you have Slash/Duff in the band....literally makes zero sense. 

And just release those CD2 songs on iTunes. 

2 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

The only reason it could be true is because it makes no sense. 

Slash/Duff back in the band. The logical thing was to release a GH with three new songs....a year ago. 

Then release a full length NEW  album to kick off the summer tour this year. 

That’s what makes perfect sense. 

Releasing an album that was recorded ten years ago by a band that isn’t together now....while you have Slash/Duff in the band....literally makes zero sense. 

And just release those CD2 songs on iTunes. 

And he only plays the songs live with Angus and AC/DC

My assumption is, (of course if this isn't bullshit) is that it would pertain to songwriter credits. You have 20+ people cycle through a band, jamming and throwing ideas around, you have to be careful who you do and don't credit.

Though this is the same GnR "management" that yhrew a hissy fit when MSL got us some leaks and said, "no album for anyone now. Ever."

Hi,

Some news for you...

The only information I can tell you is that Richard Fortus has been massively involved in studio with Guns N' Roses.

It's 100% legit. The guy is a machine. he will be EVERYWHERE.

Richard took the power in NewGNR on guitar before the NITL reunion tour. He just took the power in the creative process during the Ashba and BBF erea. I also know that Slash and Fortus jammed and wrote guitar parts together over the last 2 years. But I don't know much more about it. 

However, I have no information about a CD2 release or something. I have no clue.

Neither I do for a futur album with the current line-up (including Slash and Duff).

Caraibes.

100% legit like last time when Michael Jackson came over to your house to use the bathroom.

Or when you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right?

Or when you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza, right?

I know jackshit about this, but Im 100% with JeanGenie because he is my best friend in here and real life.

54 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I know jackshit about this, but Im 100% with JeanGenie because he is my best friend in here and real life.

You're going to get his money anyway, you don't have to lick his ass.

Been waiting for this....is soon the word?  Were the business details in limbo referenced by our own Bill Brasky?   

16 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Not a hoax, not a dream, not an imaginary story.

Last night, I took a long phone call from GNR management, and I was reassured that the camp is aware of the fan concerns.

CD 2 is finished. The music has been mastered, the tracklist has been sequenced and the artwork has been approved.

There are business issues holding up the release.

And, there has been more music recorded since then.

Axl is not the enemy guys. 

Dude April fools is April 1st..., not the whole month

12 hours ago, Skeeter said:

After watching that twitter video with the 2012 Apettite for Democracy audio anything is possible. And after making the most overdubbed live album it's even more possible. They will put some Slash parts and most people will be happy as they watch him live.

Anyway, I really doubt we see a gnr album this year