Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GnRLiars

VPN

Recommended Posts

I don't use one. Ask Cardi whenever he decides to come back around, I think he has some experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't use Strong VPN.  The fuckers would suspend me every time I downloaded Game of Thrones.

 

What the hell was I paying them for?  To protect me while I download shit!   Assholes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be a use for it, but what I'm guessing most people use it for is either "safely" torrenting or watching other countries' Netflix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

go on the dark web, and pay peanuts for a hacked users account's vpn to watch shit for free.

 

everything in life has a cost, but I choose to pay peanuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GNS said:

go on the dark web, and pay peanuts for a hacked users account's vpn to watch shit for free.

 

everything in life has a cost, but I choose to pay peanuts.

The dark web interests me...

 

dont  know how to get on though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2018 at 8:51 PM, GnRLiars said:

The dark web interests me...

 

dont  know how to get on though

I think I will pass.

 

I would rather buy drugs the old fashioned way. Don't want to come across child porn or other sick shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I think I will pass.

 

I would rather buy drugs the old fashioned way. Don't want to come across child porn or other sick shit.

No no no. None of that. I was looking for an assassin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×