Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Dead Pool 2018: Hollywood Sex Offenders Edition Charles on Charges

Pick 10 celebrities who you think will have their careers ruined by a sex scandal in 2018. You get one point for each year since the accused sex offender's first entry on imdb. And in the name of equality you have to pick at least one female born celebrity. Sorry Caitlyn Gender fans, for the purpose of this game she goes down as male. Chaz Bono fans, this is your opportunity to bring a little chaste back to Hollywood. Because female sex offenders in Hollywood are such a rare breed you will get a hundred bonus points if you happen to guess one. And if you happen to name a pedo you get 300 bonus points. 

For current athletes and former athletes you get a point for each year since their rookie seasons. And for musicians you get a point for each year since their debut albums. 

We can use wikipedia for the rest. Politicians get a point for each year since they were first elected to office and media folk get a point for each year since they started in that biz. 

Everyone else I haven't thought of gets a point for each year since they started whatever position it is that brought them their fame. 

As an extra incentive for you to get your list in as soon as possible we will be counting the points if you happen to name someone who gets roasted before the due date.

Already come up with a better scoring system.Throw out the allegations. Scoring that way would be way too much of a hassle. You get a point for each year since the accused sex offender's first entry on imdb. And in the name of equality you have to pick at least one female born celebrity. Sorry Caitlyn Gender fans, for the purpose of this game she goes down as male. Chaz Bono fans, this is your opportunity to bring a little chaste back to Hollywood. Because female sex offenders in Hollywood are such a rare breed you will get a hundred bonus points if you happen to guess one. And if you happen to name a pedo you get 300 bonus points. 

John Oliver

Seth Meyers

Jimmy Kimmel

Bill Maher

Stephen Colbert

Amy Schumer

Oprah

Barack Obama

Jon Stewart

Chelsea Handler

Don Henley

Hulk Hogan

Dan Schneider

Alex Ovechkin

Jon Hamm

Christian Slater

Jim Carrey

David Geffen

Larry King

Susan Sarandon

1. Rosie O'Donnell 

(Because it would be hilarious)

2. Seth MacFarlane 

3. Jimmy Fallon

4. Alec Baldwin

5. Paul Ryan

6. @Skeeter

7. Mel Gibson

8. Russell Westbrook

9. Al Michaels

10. Kevin Hart

35 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Franco has already been accused

Fuck, I saw his name on one of those blind item sites a while ago. They must have been right.

I know there's been murmers, but James Franco will have a lot more shit coming out (and worse than what's already been said).

4 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Franco has already been accused

Accused of abusing male colleagues too?

1. Jerry Seinfeld

2. Liam Neeson

3. Michael Rappaport

4. Caitlyn Jenner

5. Alec Baldwin

6. Jamie Foxx

7. Jim Carry

8. Emma Thompson

9. Gary Shandling

10. Charles Barkley

I am kind of making this up as I go along. For athletes and former athletes I propose we score them by giving a point for each year since their rookie seasons. And for musicians you get a point for each year since their debut albums.

Any suggestions on how we should score politicians and media people? We could use wikipedia for that. Politicians get a point for each year since they were elected to office and media folk get a point for each year since they started in that biz. 

17 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Don Henley

12 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

8. Madonna

9. Axl Rose

Not that I am trying to dissuade anyone from their picks, but hasn't R. Kelly already proven that musicians make for poor picks? Remember, all that glitters is not gold, but it is worth 300 bonus points in the Hollywood Sex Offenders edition of the Dead Pool. 

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Not that I am trying to dissuade anyone from their picks, but hasn't R. Kelly already proven that musicians make for poor picks? Remember, all that glitters is not gold, but it is worth 300 bonus points in the Hollywood Sex Offenders edition of the Dead Pool. 

hmmmm.....

let me rethink this

20 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Fuck, I saw his name on one of those blind item sites a while ago. They must have been right.

@entylawyer?

On 1/12/2018 at 6:11 PM, arnold layne said:

1. Rosie O'Donnell 

(Because it would be hilarious)

2. Seth MacFarlane 

3. Jimmy Fallon

4. Alec Baldwin

5. Paul Ryan

6. @Skeeter

7. Mel Gibson

8. Russell Westbrook

9. Al Michaels

10. Kevin Hart

Locked and loaded.

17 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

8. Russell Westbrook

You got some inside info living in Oklahoma? If I was going to pick a current NBA player I'd probably go with Draymond.