Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

Why doesn't Trump's travel ban apply to Saudi Arabia?

Massive conspiracy here. 

Why not ban the one country that was responsible for the majority of the 9/11 terrorists? 

No country responsible for harbouring a 9/11 terrorist is listed on the travel ban. Not a single fucking one. 

I think that part of the world is a giant shithole just like the next guy, but what fucking moron, or conniving shady bastard, came up with this idea?

Saudi Arabia and Israel are our strategic allies in the region, so they get away with literal torture, rape, and murder. That's why you don't get entangled in foreign affairs - because you inevitably debase yourself and call it strategery.

6 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

We are Saudi Arabia's bitch. Sad!

Right Gunner?

acclaim.gif

To be honest, none of us really know what goes on behind the scenes. We read a few news stories or watch a couple news shows and then think we know more than the politicians do. When in fact we really know very little about what is actually happening. 

10 hours ago, magisme said:

Image result for saudi arabia clinton

Image result for saudi arabia bush

Image result for saudi arabia obama

Image result for saudi arabia hillary

Image result for saudi arabia trump

Europeans being cucked by muslims.

4 hours ago, Skeeter said:

To be honest, none of us really know what goes on behind the scenes. We read a few news stories or watch a couple news shows and then think we know more than the politicians do. When in fact we really know very little about what is actually happening. 

This is the kind of shit that truly scares me, Americans pulling the "What do we know? Just let the experts take care of it. xDDD".

That's how you get governments that do horrifying things.

38 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Europeans being cucked by muslims.

GUNNER honestly doesn't understand that the US and the EU can be cucked by Muslims at the same time.

Poor GUNNER.

3 hours ago, magisme said:

This is the kind of shit that truly scares me, Americans pulling the "What do we know? Just let the experts take care of it. xDDD".

That's how you get governments that do horrifying things.

Odd, I don’t remember saying “just let the  experts take care of it.”

But as for what I said. You honestly think that we know half of what goes on behind the scenes in government decisions? 

And don’t worry. In today’s society people complain about everything. Open up social media or internet pages and message boards and you will see a country full of experts who always know more about everything than the “experts” do. Whether it’s a government offficial or a rock band or the local school bus driver. 

But who knows. Maybe a 22 year old heavily medicated kid who gets drunk on a daily basis has vast knowledge on US political decisisons. I’m sure he has spent a LOT of time and energy researching the issue. 

Like it or not, the majority of people that bitch and moan about things usually don’t actually know what they are talking about. Your boy Downzy went to school for and spends his entire life studying and researching US politics. And the majority of what he says is 100% tainted by his hatred of one political party.

3 hours ago, magisme said:

GUNNER honestly doesn't understand that the US and the EU can be cucked by Muslims at the same time.

Poor GUNNER.

Gunner is a perfect example of what I was saying. 

She constantly bitches and moans about political issues. And she thinks she has a sound grasp on what happens in the US. 

When in reality 97.6% of what she posts about American politics or society is flat out wrong. 

Complaints like hers aren’t going to change the way our government does things. It just spreads false information that random other retards read and think is true. 

People should complain and and keep track of the moves of their government. I am just sharing my opinion that most people complaining don’t actually know what is happening. 

23 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

But who knows. Maybe a 22 year old heavily medicated kid who gets drunk on a daily basis has vast knowledge on US political decisisons. 

*Giant sigh*

2 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Odd, I don’t remember saying “just let the  experts take care of it.”

Fair enough. I took liberties interpreting what you said.

But as for what I said. You honestly think that we know half of what goes on behind the scenes in government decisions? 

No, and that's a problem. I'm not an idiot. I get that contemporary society dictates that the government can't share absolutely everything at all times with the people, but secrecy should be the exception rather than the rule. Every bit of government business should be a matter of public record unless there's a really, really good reason to keep it secret, and even then, there should be checks and balances each time some degenerate technocrat decides he's got a really, really good reason.

So I have no problem with what you're saying here, unless you're saying that we should trust the cunts just because they're privy to things we're not.

And don’t worry. In today’s society people complain about everything. Open up social media or internet pages and message boards and you will see a country full of experts who always know more about everything than the “experts” do. Whether it’s a government offficial or a rock band or the local school bus driver. 

There's good and bad to this. You get a lot of retard hot takes, but you also get some legitimate takes that the media and the government would otherwise prefer to ignore.

But who knows. Maybe a 22 year old heavily medicated kid who gets drunk on a daily basis has vast knowledge on US political decisisons. I’m sure he has spent a LOT of time and energy researching the issue.

I don't know. I get what you're saying. I think all people should be more humble in their opinions on complicated matters, but, unfortunately, that's not the world we live in. No one wants to hear that things are complicated. People just want to pick a side and identify the enemy.

That said, I'll often take the drunk 22 year-old over a baby boomer career politician.

Like it or not, the majority of people that bitch and moan about things usually don’t actually know what they are talking about. Your boy Downzy went to school for and spends his entire life studying and researching US politics. And the majority of what he says is 100% tainted by his hatred of one political party.

Speaking of anti-humble. :lol:

Yeah. downzy is a retard. But I actually think that he's a good example of why we should always question "experts". Sure, most experts aren't quite as dumb as downzy, but it's not like experts are all objective, genius superhumans who float above the ideological fray. Many of them are just as bullshit as downzy. They get some bullshit degree from some bullshit institution, put a few letters at the beginning or end of their name, and declare themselves experts.

Every opinion is ipso facto ideological. We shouldn't be trying to parse whose arguments are ideological and whose aren't. That's a waste of time. We should be trying to discern the ideology behind arguments so we can be clear about where and with whom we stand.

In other words, fatshitcuckcuckcuck.

On Thursday, December 07, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Skeeter said:

Gunner is a perfect example of what I was saying. 

She constantly bitches and moans about political issues. And she thinks she has a sound grasp on what happens in the US. 

When in reality 97.6% of what she posts about American politics or society is flat out wrong. 

Complaints like hers aren’t going to change the way our government does things. It just spreads false information that random other retards read and think is true. 

People should complain and and keep track of the moves of their government. I am just sharing my opinion that most people complaining don’t actually know what is happening. 

Lol a post about me. Weird xD

I dont complain about gringo's politics, old man. I just laugh about them.