arnold layne

I am digging these banners

On 11/30/2017 at 4:09 PM, Troy McClure said:

577b4f5d559e2_FileJul0520826AM.thumb.png

Make it so @John Bonham

Lol and they just talked about how progressive they were for having a chick in the band. And they objectify her like that.

/S

On 12/15/2017 at 7:31 PM, John Bonham said:

Jarmo is a million times cooler than downzy

You are talking about different flavors of shit though.

Can we put the original skulls on there?  I hate to be an asshole (hahaha okay not really), but these are some weird modern redrawing of them.  It's not right.  Duff's one is especially fucked up.  I'm talkin about the original shit.  Yes yes I know you fuckers, the original shit was the robot rape scene.  You know what I mean.  The original artwork for the 5 skulls.  Please consider it.  Yes I know I'm the only one who cares.  But attention to detail matters.  JB don't ban me, I don't really care that much.  Okay yes I do.  But this is worse than the period missing.   

GunsNRosesAppetiteForDestruction600-1.jp 

On 5/13/2018 at 2:41 PM, comedy enthusiast said:

Can we put the original skulls on there?  I hate to be an asshole (hahaha okay not really), but these are some weird modern redrawing of them.  It's not right.

Make it; I'll post it

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 7:41 PM, comedy enthusiast said:

Can we put the original skulls on there?  I hate to be an asshole (hahaha okay not really), but these are some weird modern redrawing of them.  It's not right.  Duff's one is especially fucked up.  I'm talkin about the original shit.  Yes yes I know you fuckers, the original shit was the robot rape scene.  You know what I mean.  The original artwork for the 5 skulls.  Please consider it.  Yes I know I'm the only one who cares.  But attention to detail matters.  JB don't ban me, I don't really care that much.  Okay yes I do.  But this is worse than the period missing.   

GunsNRosesAppetiteForDestruction600-1.jp 

I agree that the new skulls suck. It look like a cheap fake copy made in China. They look fatter than ever. We should keep this banner because it makes justice to the current "band".

I just think that Slush's skull should be behind some prision cage bars, considering he killed a person.