Sign in to follow this  
magisme

Melissa Reese

Hey, guys. Meet my new girlfriend.

Image result for melissa reese

You might have heard of her. She's currently the best member of GNR.

Please help me find all songs with her on lead vox so I can listen to her angelic voice day and night.

Huh, I heard the Detention one before but I had no idea it had Brain on it.

Also, wow, Paul Tobias actually did something outside of GNR? I've learned so much about that guy lately. Best bit has been that his real last name is pronounced "Hoogie" though.

3 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

Huh, I heard the Detention one before but I had no idea it had Brain on it.

Also, wow, Paul Tobias actually did something outside of GNR? I've learned so much about that guy lately. Best bit has been that his real last name is pronounced "Hoogie" though.

It seems that album was the only thing he did tho, guy is useless

10 minutes ago, default_ said:

It seems that album was the only thing he did tho, guy is useless

Yeah, pretty much. If I remember right the only reason he even got to be in the band was because him and Axl were good friends in Indiana. Also, I don't remember where I read this, but isn't he supposed to have some kind of mental condition? That might have just been someone talking trash though. Can't even remember where I read that.

Axl should give his mic the the objectively superior singer. Melissa as frontwoman makes GNR great again.

44 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Brings zero value.   Zero.  She bounces around like a spastic on stage, shaking her ta-tas while she can before she hits the wall.  I also find the three dots on her face distracting, but I supposed they're a nice target to aim your spunkload at.

Having said that, I'd probably eat her asshole like it was my last meal on earth considering I haven't touched a woman in some time.

LMAO

26 minutes ago, magisme said:

Axl should give his mic the the objectively superior singer. Melissa as frontwoman makes GNR great again.

your like a homeless man visitng a las vegas buffet for the first time. Set your standards boy.

@magisme

Do you like manga girls? They usually have bigger tits.

What do you think about the 3 spots in the left side of her face? Is that a tattoo? Its kind of azeitola.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding observe the mark of the beast; for it is the mark of evil and that mark is three dots, the stain of Team Brazil." Book of Revelation Chapter 13 Verse 18

11 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

@magisme

Do you like manga girls? They usually have bigger tits.

What do you think about the 3 spots in the left side of her face? Is that a tattoo? Its kind of azeitola.

I don't know what this cheap objectification is - maybe that's how you do it in the jungle - but I love Melissa for her genius. I'm on some higher plane shit that you just wouldn't understand.

mfw more evolved than my GNFNR friends

3 hours ago, default_ said:

Theres that album called Eclectic Cinema or something that has a lot of her songs with Brain and... Paul WHoge

I just found it. It's not good. :(